Can highly recommend… T.D Cadwells

Home Forums National Chat Can highly recommend… T.D Cadwells

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Girls got my car fixed today in T.D Cadwells in newgrange business park and Im utterly delighted with the job they did.
    I left the car in this am, they drove babs and I home. They rang to say car was ready 3 hours later (as they said) I went to collect my SPOTLESS car Whole car cleaned and even tyres blackened, car looks smashing and the job came in cheaper then the quote, couldnt be happier.
    I would recommend this garage to everyone, so professional and unlike other garages I’ve been in over the past few days I wasnt treated like a "thick woman"

http://www.tdcaldwell.ie/asp/

Dh was so impressed with them he said he wont be using the main dealer again and this is where he is going to get his car serviced from now on, Im leaving my car back in next week to get my air con re-gased

yummymummy

oh nice one, i need to get my car serviced. wonder if they open on a sat, as doubt they would drive me to work and collect me hahaha.

Taylor5

They do a free call and collect service with in 30 miles…. I have to say they are brilliant, never been so happy with a car garage

super minder

have been so busy this week didnt get chance to post this. last week i went into this wonderful garage i was quoted 450 from one garage and nearly 600 from another for same job which was starter motor had gone on my car.

i got it fixed here for just under 250 he quote 285 and i said yes straight away and when i went to pay the part had come in cheaper and he past on discount . im never using any other garage again. and they washed my car ,

keep it up boys im so happy to get my car right xxxxxxxxxx

trixiebell
    Participant

where is the garage near, im not sure where that retail park is (always get them all mixed up 😳 )

yummymummy

isnt that the one in and around briscoes and kangaroo klub etc???

defo must give them a buzz soon. 30 miles, happy days, think my work is about 18 miles 🙂

Taylor5

Do you know the kangroo club and NCT centre road? Of course you do, well follow that road right to the top and they are the last unit on the left, you cant miss them…..
    Very rare to come across such a gem of a place, delighted that when part came in cheaper he also pass the discount onto me rather then his pocket

munchin
    Participant

cool my car is due for a service must look these up – guy i use is good and reasonable but can be a bit ditzy sometimes if busy so might try these out – thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.