Can anyone recommend someone….

Home Forums National Chat Can anyone recommend someone….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Gotcha. It would probably work out cheaper to get one person to do a full report, that will cover structural and basics. I used Hugh Crehan from Balbriggan (I think it’s now called Crehan estates) and he was very detailed which was great. Hope that helps :wink:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone have any contacts that are dependable & reasonably priced to do snag list on a house & a surveyor for house aswell please?.

We are moving out of our apartment as with Haileys arrival we havent enough room to swing a cat!

Financial Companion
    Participant

Hi Haileysmum,

Is it a structural survey you need? Or just a snag list of superficial stuff? I know an engineer that does "walk throughs" for people but if, for example, there was a crack on a supporting wall, he wouldn’t be able to clarify whether or not it would lead to a problem. Are you buying a property? If so, some lenders will have specific requirements in this area.

Let me know a few more details and I might be able to point you in the right direction.

Dave.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Dave,yes we are buying the house.we were told it would be best to get someone to do a snag list & then a separate person to do a structural suvrey.I am totally new to this as have never bought a property before I just want to make sure that we dont end up buying a house that later down the road we find out it has problems…like pyrite or something.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the recommendation Dave

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.