Can anyone recommend an Accupuncturist in Drogheda?

Home Forums National Chat Can anyone recommend an Accupuncturist in Drogheda?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dinomum

Hi ladies, I was just wondering if anyone has had accupuncture done in Drogheda and could reccommend a person or practice to me?

I know there are 2 places, one on Dublin road and in Scotch Hall SC, but I would like get some feedback from people who may know of other places. Thanks :D

Taylor5

Oh there is a lovely guy out on the Duleek road I seen him for healing but not accupunture. but he is a lovely guy. I will try dig his number out if not the Angel shop on Stockwell street will have it as he does be in there alot

Dinomum

Thanks for that..I will look him up so.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi im new to the site & yours was the first question i saw & i have an awnser for u! thereis a great girl in Bettystown she is great her name is Sabine & she has been very successful especially with fertility problems, she has everyone pregnant, i go to her for my back & i get releif
    her number is 086 3265230 & she is Vivas & Bupaapproved
    if u go will u let me know how u get on
    Take Care, Tinnee_1

Dinomum

Thanks Tina…I actually saw her website yesterday and it seems like a good set up…glad to hear that people have had success with her !! Will let you know how I get on…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi i was with Sabine today ahh she releived really bad arm & back pain that i had
    Her room is spotless & bright & worth a visit
    c u tinnee_1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.