Can anyone recommend a caravan park in France?

Home Forums National Chat Can anyone recommend a caravan park in France?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi i havent checked anything out yet but im thinking of a family holiday in France, i would be looking at flying into Nice or Lyon, somewhere in the South or South East would be nice…
    Can anyone recommend a holiday park in that area?

Jedt
    Keymaster

Don’t know about France but Cambrils Park in Spain is supposed to be excellent. It has camping and bungalows etc too and loads of activities for families.

My friend went with her whole family last year (about 25 of them) and they had a blast. She highly recommends it.

Financial Companion
    Participant

La Baume, down near Frejus/ St. Raphael in the south is great, with swimming pools and entertainment. From there you can do daily spins to Monte Carlo, Nice, St. Tropez. We also did a week or so there and then drove around to El Delphin Verde in Spain, it’s not quite as far down as Cambrilis park but ticks all the boxes. Its a few years ago, but Haven used to do all of them.

Fabienne

There is a chain of campsites (campsites, mobile home rentals and all)
    siblu.com
    go on that site to check their campsites, facilities and all and names.
    Get a quote,
    then go onto
    siblu.fr
    with name and all even if all in french it’s the SAME website,
    get a quote and ofter it’s cheaper for the same place same dates.
    We discovered that by accident.
    We went into one on their campsite in Brittany and we had a good time.
    Our campsite was a mix of forests and playgrounds and pools. Rustic but nice and kids club and they were really good.
    To work in France in a kids club you (all teenagers and young adults who want to do it as summer jobs) get a special qualification called BAFA and it makes all the entertainers quite professionnals even if they’re young and plenty of energy needed when you get plenty of kids in kids club.
    Most of the staff in the kids club were kind of bilingual (enough) kids loved it.

Best of luck in your search for the perfect caravan park.
    Fabienne (french with french info 😆 but not much experience in holidaying in France as we visit families most of the time )

Taylor5

Thank you folks, plent there to get me started…. I was looking at Lanzarote but im thinking a caravan park in France now 🙄 But if i dont get my finger out it will be Bettystown beach 😆 😆 😆

mammycool
    Participant

Hi Taylor,

Get the Keycamp brochure – I was looking at one near Paris. It was within reach of Charles De Gauille, Euro Disney and Asterix(spelt something like that – French theme park). They had some lovely places.

Taylor5

Hi Taylor,

Get the Keycamp brochure – I was looking at one near Paris. It was within reach of Charles De Gauille, Euro Disney and Asterix(spelt something like that – French theme park). They had some lovely places.

That sounds nice and it wouldnt be as hot… Euro Disney not a hope with my two, they cant q for 1 minute in Dunnes without moaning so much my ears almost bleed, what would they be like in Euro Disney? 😆 😆 😆

Fabienne

So Taylor did you book anywhere in France or no decision yet?

Taylor5

So Taylor did you book anywhere in France or no decision yet?

No Fabienne Dh is up to his eyes in work, he "Cant" take anytime off in August, i dont fancy taking the kids out of playschool and school in September! We are running out of time in July so it looks like a Hotel break in Ireland or a few days in the UK for now…. we are looking at going to Boston in November or to Lanazarote for Christmas

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.