Can anyone reccommend a good plumber….

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! Can anyone reccommend a good plumber….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dinomum

Hi there

I was just wondering if anyone could reccommend a good plumber, preferably one that has done work for you or someone you know. I need a plumber to rectify a few mistakes done by a dodgy one !!

If you can pm the details I’d really appreciate it.. :D

scole1

what about larry fay heating they’re local you get number in the book….i’ve seen them working on expensive houses in howth and malahide when i’d be on my way to work, they’d have to be good…i have a great one sadly he was involved in a motorbike accident and is still in hospital…but try larry fay

yummymummy

i 2nd larry fay!! he connected my gas cooker and replaced my toilet when i broke it the day after moving in!!!! all for €100 happy days!!!!!

Dinomum

Thats great girls..thanks 😀

sonwalking

Hi Girls, I would also recommend Judge Heating and Plumbing they are very good and are well known, there no is also in the phone book.

🙂 🙂

Taylor5

Judge heating are very good but very busy, I rang them twice last year for a boiler service they told me that they were on site and would ring me back and guess what they never did!
    I then rang Brightgas energy and they sent their plumber who was fantastic

EJ

Well, did you get a plumber yet Taylor? My brother has just gone out on his own, has years of experience, I know he’s very busy lately but give him a call and see. 085-7783169

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.