can anyone help me who would like a dog?

Home Forums Louth Chat can anyone help me who would like a dog?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    natterbox

I have a beautiful 10 year old black labador named Ben. He,s trained to sit lie down give the paw fully of life and has no health problems. He,s very well behaved. But unfortunately I have to let him go for personel reasons. It,s breaking my heart i have to let him go dog trust have no room for him or neither do the dogs charties. I am desperately looking for someone who will provide him with a loving home. I don,t want to put my dog down but running out of options I,m advertising everywhere in hoping that someone will please take him. If your interested can they please ring me on 0860848879.

natterbox

I have a beautiful 10 year old black labador named Ben. He,s trained to sit lie down give the paw fully of life and has no health problems. He,s very well behaved. But unfortunately I have to let him go for personel reasons. It,s breaking my heart i have to let him go dog trust have no room for him or neither do the dogs charties. I am desperately looking for someone who will provide him with a loving home. I don,t want to put my dog down but running out of options I,m advertisingeverywhere in hoping that someone will please take him. If your interested can they please ring me on 0860848879.

mc2010

how can you get rid of your dog after 10 years!?!?I don;t understand this the pound is full of surrenders!?!?No offence but I can’t understand why anyone would do this to their furry friend.My dog is a rescue and she was surrendered cause the people who had her where moving and she wasn;t going wth them!?!?I would always find accomadation that would take my dog and me cause she is part of our family..our dog was sooo nervous and afraid when we got her and all because she was put through a horrible experiance..and it broke my heart and still does to know that people just hand them over like they’re and old sofa!!!I really hope he gets a great home !I don;t know how you could even consider getting him put down thats sick!sorry but I feel very strongly about this and am a big supportor of dogs in distress …check them out on facebook they may be able to help ben,

Taylor5

i hope your find a home for your dog, it cant be easy for you.. you have your reasons and you dont have to explain those on here.
    i know a few people who have gone to Canada and the US to work, they have had to farm out their pets, it broke their hearts but they just couldnt bring them.
    I dont like to see animals put down, fingers crossed you get a good loving home for him xxx
    I do think your very brave to post up here and your are doing the right thing regardless how others feel, it alot better then bringing the dog for a long drive and straying

Almae

i have to agree with previous poster , how could u consider putting ur dog to sleep because u cant keep him…
    There is loads of organisations that may be able ot help

Lasthope.ie
    Fordogsake.org
    DAR
    Dogs Trust

DO NOT LET HIM GO TO THE POUND.

Is there anyone in the family that can take him ?

Taylor5

If the dog goes to the pound it will be dead in days!!! Try the local papers or a notice in the church, maybe would suit an old person

happymumblemum
    Participant

How could people work in a pound looking a those poor sad dogs I would be in bits…

Did you try the Animal Sanctuary out in Collon??????????

Scarlett

good idea, here is the link

http://www.collonanimalsanctuary.com/

Kate

best of luck with it. no-one should judge your circumstances but commend your effort to find him a new family.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.