calling all thomas fans

Home Forums National Chat calling all thomas fans

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Im sure a few boys and girls would like this

http://www.toys.ie/storevisit/visit-fat … 24755.aspx

scole1

said to C he said i already saw the fat controller the real one, ungrateful little man doesn’t want to see him on sunday

Taylor5

I told Alex about it, he asked was he dressed up for halloween… I told him no he is the real guy Thomas’s boss…. eh no thanks mammy I dont want to go!!! 😆 😆 😆 He must have better plans for the weekend 🙄

Babs

Oh My God!!!! Iam so excited!! Oh I mean my son is very excited!! 😳 😳 😳 😳 😯

Taylor5

I tried ringing your house earlier, couldnt text as I cant find my phone….. Sorry!

Oh when I collect S tomorrow… A was asking could they have a bath together 🙄 😆 😆 😆 I said he would have to bring his swimming gear, sorry dont want to sound funny but I wouldnt like my child to have a bath in someone elses house 😳 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Kids just dont see it like we do and think this is okay

Babs

😆 😆 😆 In fairness, it would be more of a swim than a bath in that tub!!! I know what you mean about having to be careful…its so sad that we have to think like this isn’t it!! As kids ourselves we had so much freedom and many parents would never have thought twice about letting their kids strip off in the summer and run around in their neighbours garden…now we are thinking about having to protect our kids as well as protect ourselves from any possible accusation that could be insinuated. Its not that abuse didn’t happen back then (God we know it did) but I think people were perhaps innocent and a bit ignorant…its great that we now have child protection procedures to help keep our kids safe but I really believe that children have lost a small amount of freedom in their childhood as a result…it makes me very sad…God, I bet you’re sorry you mentioned the bath now after that rant!!! 😆 😆 🙄 Tell you what, I will bring the wine and we’ll all get in for a soak (togs obligatory!!!)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.