Calling all animal lovers

Home Forums National Chat Calling all animal lovers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gwen

Hi All
    I have 3 lovely cats all neutured living in my house, a lovely small black and white kitten befriended my house 2 months ago and now I am the proud step mother of 4 gorgeous 1 day old kittens!
    If anyone was thinking about getting a kitten for a good home, please let me know , we would be looking at about 6 weeks from now, as I think 9 cats in one house is a bit too much and they are in my living room as she had them in the house.

Thanks
    Gwen :D

CaliGal

can you pm me some pics please?

Thanks-
    Jacqueline

maisy

Hi
    We are planning on getting a young cat/kitten once we return from summer holdiays at the end of July. Not sure if this will tie in with your plans as I can appreciate that 9 cats is a bit much too handle.

We have always had a cat but my darling Solomon went missing 5 years ago, and since then I have had 2 babies so havent felt able to have a cat until now. Let me know if you can wait until July to have your kitties adopted…pm some pic if you can

Thanks
    Maisy

vernagorman

I am so glad I logged on today my little girl is going mad for a kitten I would gladly take one off your hands is there any chance u could send a photo .We are real animal lovers we have 2 dogs and one cat at the moment but sadly she is getting old and just sleeping a lot so we would love to give a kitten a new home hope you will consider us thanks

gwen

sorry its taken so long to pm you, i’ve had laptop probs and opened a new business but I have a voucher for each kitten with 30% discount of neutering from all pets, please find pics attached, They can be taken from there mummy at the end of July 11-12 weeks old, they are up the curtains etc all ready let me know your thoughts,
    I cant attach pics to this pm, any ideas?
    thanks
    gwen

CaliGal

The easiest way is to load them on http://www.photobucket.com and then post the link 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.