calender

Home Forums National Chat calender

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    scole1

hey girls as some may have heard this morning, some wacko not mentioning anyones names taylor5 came up with the idea of doing a calander in aid of charity….with muffins etc…for a joke, but thinking about it we could do a calender for the laugh tasteful and funny in aid of 5th floor OLOL…..
    is anyone interested at all……other posts have been posted in the sunday world section so if you wanna have a goo there then post here….just pie in the sky but mumof2 really wants to get her teeth into this one…..a muffin that is…. :lol: :lol: anyways we’ll see if anyone interested…

pinkbabe

I would do it if they promise me an epidural for baby number 3 !!!

Taylor5

Who needs an epi when you can use a tens machine and gas & air…. Mumof2 this muffin you want to get your teeth into, where is it placed ❓ 😆 😆 😆
    I would do it at the drop of a hat, I think a serious calander in black and white with a Pink (flower or muffin) what ever takes your fancy.. we could do it for a couple of charities. The Gary Kelly centre and/or Marie Keating foundation (I pick these at they would/could sell nationwide and have a nationsl appeal) plus a support group for pnd…….
    See if westgate or weightwatchers sponser us in the mean while

scole1

yeah for defo started my diet last night, god knows i’ve a load to loose….will have to get a boob job done some liposuction and nip tuck here and there, then watch out taylor i’ll have the biggest muffins around… 😆 😆

bunnacurry

Would be interested in the calender. You don’t need to lose any weight, just look at Channel 4’s programme ‘How to look good naked’ on Tuesday nights. The motto is everyone can look good naked nomatter their size or shape. And you don’t need to go under the knife to look fabulous just a few tricks. So we have nothing to worry about. What we need is a good photographer who can show off our best assests beheind a flower or muffin. I think we should keep the charities local such as Gary Kelly Centre and 5th Floor, as it will appeal to everyone in the area.

yummymummy

i cant imagine me doing the calender with me muffins out epecially since me ma works on the 5th floor..dont think she be too impressed with her daughter ha ha ha ah aha 😆 😆 😆
    ill leave it to the rest of ye girlies to do it and ill certainly buy it.

rossylisa

oh bunnacurry did u see that the size of some of the womens tits my god they were huge 😆 😆 how they hadnt got hunch backs or bad backs with the size of them 😆

pinkbabe

I am a firm believer in high heels & good posture (stomach in, assets out) 😆

Taylor5

your right Bunacurry, good light and correct angles and anyone can look fab. Pink you have plent of Assets to push out so no problems there 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

why not i"ll get my 42es out any day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may be a big size girl but i reckon i would look pretty hot with the right lights and drapings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆

scole1

he he he, go HMM put us all to shame…..

rossylisa

fair play to everyone of yous i woldnt do it unless i was locked 😆 😆

Taylor5

Rossylisa are you getting kinky? Is that locked or locked up 😆 😆 😆 😆 Well either could be arranged.

rossylisa

😆 😆 id have to be pissed drunk to do it hmm 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

i would do it no probs but dp would probably go wierd about it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.