cadbury advert funny

Home Forums National Chat cadbury advert funny

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    scole1

hi girls enjoy, it’s my first time seeing the advert today thought was funny….enjoy watching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVblWq3tDwY

libby1
    Participant

I actually didn’t like the ad.. It wouldn’t encourage to buy cadburys at all

joey_rudd

it scares my son her cried when he first saw it

Taylor5

My ds loves it, I love the ape playing the drums to Phil Collins *I can feel it coming in the air tonight*
    I think the little boy is sooooo funny, but would love to take a tweezers to the girl 😆 😆 😆

scole1

ahhhh sorry to hear some kids are afraid….it wouldn’t encourage me to buy the chocolate but i thought hey that’s funny, breaks up the boring ads…..
    how did the kids keep so serious….even doing the balloon…say they were holding the laughter in…..

yummymummy

aw no way the add is do STUPID!!!! but wouldnt mind the music as a ringtone hahahaha

ArtyMum

Oh I think the ad is SOOO freaky! And what on earth has it to do with chocolate!

yummymummy

I think thats the point of the add to make you watch it to see what its about, like what had the gorilla got to do with chocolate or them stupid cars either??you know.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Music is great but don’t like the ad…haven’t liked any of the Cadburys New Ads…whatever happened to Men in black delivering choc, or women in the bath eating crumbly choc! 😆

Taylor5

Thats mad I love all the new cadbury ads…. ds nearly kills himself to get into the tv when he hears the music off that ad.

You might think what has this to do with chocolate but arent we all talking about Cadburys? Well then the advert has done its job and put the product into your head

happymumblemum
    Participant

Very true, Very true!!!! No matter what the ad was I would still be scoffing it!

Sabrinab 08

Aww i actually near wet myself laughing at this ad.. my hubby can do that with his eyebrow’s! now every time it comes on he runs into the room doin it 😆 😆 its very funny!! and its lever, everyine know’s its associated with Cadbury.. but hey they dont need to advertise choc do they really?? 😆 😆

scole1

also like the kit kat ad, where your man is the checkout operator and scanning the items over his head….wooop….
    i’m sad i know… 😳 😳

Taylor5

That kit kat advert does my head in would love to batter him with the french stick 😆 😆 😆

Always love the kit kat panda on roller skates ad, do you remember that?

yummymummy

i rem that advert taylor that was cool!!!!!

i like the woop one too its funny.

me and j’s fav add is for baby milk i think the ones where all the babies are laughing cracks me up everytime.

hate that damn ped egg add, it seems to come on everytime im eating YUCK!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.