Céilí Mór Thursday 7th

Home Forums National Chat Céilí Mór Thursday 7th

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ladies, get your dancing shoes on.. Gaelscoil an Bhradáin Feasa are celebrating their offical opening next Thurday 7th and have organised a Céilí in Bettystown Court Hotel at 8pm. This is open to all.
    Should be a great laugh, no experience required……..sense of humour essential :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bump

Fabienne

See you there, even if I have 2 left feet. It’s just for the craig.
    Fabienne.

Jedt

The opening ceremony today was lovely with all the paisti singing. Great turnout too. Should be fun tonight. I cnanot dance to save my life but I am wearing a green dress so that’s me doing my best to be ‘Irish’!!

scole1

hitch those skirts and dance those little legs off yourselves, would love to have gone but can barely walk let alone try and dance…..

have a great night…..

hopefully see some of ya’s 2moro night and you can fill us in…

Taylor5

Lai did you go??? I would have went with you, great way to loose weight

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sabbi, trying to picture who you are? Which table were you at? I was in the white linen shirt beside Jackie, the triplets mam.

It was a laugh, there were about 40 maybe 50 there. I am totally shattered, every dance i said i am taking a break, never got one 😆 😆

The Band that were playing a playing a few nights over the summer in McHughs, could be a great mumstown night.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.