Buy or Sell your wedding dress this Sunday

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Buy or Sell your wedding dress this Sunday

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cckavs

Hi all,

We’re having a wedding dress sale on Sunday 3rd April, if anyone knows of anyone looking to get a second hand wedding dress for excellent value, please refer them to our website – http://www.taketwotreasures.com
    Also – we’re still taking wedding dress registrations if you want to sell your dress….

Jedt
    Keymaster

hey guys, great idea, especially now in the current economic climate.

Where is this on? have some friends who are getting married, will let them know about it.

Thanks.

scole1

great must root out mine…it would be bigger sized brides, the dress was got in from america the particualr style i wanted…at the time had just had my first baby….

mmmm food for thought anyway a great idea best of luck

Jedt
    Keymaster

My goodness scole, you’re not bigger sized; you’re lovely and tall!! Take that as a big compliment from little 5 foot 3.5 inches me!!! LOL!

I could not part with my wedding dress – my husband does not know this but I want to wear it again for our 10th wedding anniversary. I want to be able to fit into it for starters but honestly, I just want to find any excuse to wear it again, I love it so much. I did not want to take it off at the end of our wedding day. After this baby, I am going to make it a goal to be able to get back into it 😉

I am polar opposite to my sis, she changed at 9pm on her wedding night out of her Cinderella wedding dress into another dress. She may like to sell hers, I’ll say it to her about this buy & sell event. Its a good idea. If I wasn’t hellbent on getting back into mine, I would head along!

scole1

well i could keep it if i were to have a girl and make her communion dress from it…but i doubt i’ll be having a girl…it’s sad it’s hanging in the attic….

but i like your idea sabbi with wearing it for the 10yr anniversary…it would great if i could take mine in…lol…..

my friend is getting her wedding dress made intoa communion dress for her daughter…and the remaining material she’s getting christening robes made for her children to pass on to their children when the time comes…

now there’s recycling… 😆 😆 😆

super minder

my wedding dress was a big size 28 . im now a 14 lol
    i would a skinny dress as i never really had a lot of choice of min. its like a tent now. fablous dress though.

chewieodie
    Participant

Communion Dress for little girl, from wedding dress? Never thought of that! Mmm… now there is an idea….
    I was a size 8 / 10 when I got married…. (17 years ago, tomorrow… 😉 ) No flipping way that will happen again! (marriage or being a size 8 ) 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.