Business Cards printing?

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! Business Cards printing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi, can anyone help point me in direction for getting some business cards printed? I have started up a business working from home as a Reflexologist and would like to get some cards printed (not too costly) for this.

I have also placed an ad on here under health and spa for my business, Blissful Feet Reflexology with a special offer to mumstown members.

Moonflower

pinkbabe

Vista print http://www.vistaprint.ie are very good I have used them b4 & found them good quality & v reasonable HTH

Dinomum

Anglo Printers in Mell are also very good, have used them before and I think they are fairly reasonable. Hope this is of some use, good luck with the new venture…. 😀

Moonflower

Oh lovely, thanks for this – i will look into them both!

Moonflower

scole1

vistaprint.ie is the best priced you can design on line, great service can also get discounts when order again….they have great offers….got mine there and my BIL got his there too…

ArtyMum

another vote for vistaprint although they are spamming with a lot of silly emails lately which is a bit annoying!

scole1

yeah agree the spamming is a pain but sometimes good offers available

fairy

Another one for vistaprint but I go for vistaprint.com alot cheaper. I agree that their emails are unreal but they are very reasonably priced for business card and their special offers are great.

pinkbabe

just got 250 business cards from vista print for under 6 euro happy days !!!

Moonflower

Thats great, my pc just wont let me access the site properly, think its coz its an old pc. Will have to try to go on a friends pc and try again.

pinkbabe

if your on pigsback.com you get piggy points with vista print too

Moonflower

Grrhhhh, so angry!! I eventually managed to get some cards sorted out on Iprint, similar to Vista but as i said I just couldnt access Vistaprints site. Been waiting patiently for them to arrive, chased up yestreday, found out they were supposedly delivered on 13th Sept!! But to the address just says my name and Mornington, no other info, they are saying they were delivered!!! How????? How many houses in Mornington???

Taylor5

Just ring the deliveryoffice in Drogheda and they will have a root for them. Or ask your postman, he will know of any unaddressed packets.
    My sister sent me a christmas card, with just our first names and Drogheda (she left space for the address, but posted by mistake)
    My postman asked me if I had a sister called Linda, I said Yes and he handed me the card and said "tell her to put your address on next time" 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 (I did work in An Post at the time) The lads are great for finding out things like this…… its becomes a bit of a challange for them
    Good luck

Moonflower

Thanks so much for that advice Taylor. I rang An post and found out that my cards have been sent back to the US, which is not great but better than what they were saying thatthey had been delivered. Telling myself there is a reason for this and when cards do arrive they it will be a better time to promote my business………

Taylor5

Thats a pity, they did hold things longer then that but things change…. as you say things happen for a reason.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.