Bus crash

Home Forums National Chat Bus crash

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    anaardanaz

Hi I want to say thank you to the teachers and Principal from Donore School who comforted and tried to keep calm the kids that were in the bus crashyesterday and that they made sure all the kids were wearing their seat belts.
    And thanks to the firemen who were so friendly and helpful to the kids.
    My daughter was in the bus coming back from a trip school,and thank god nothing happened to any of them .

scole1

my god that’s mad, great to hear all were safe and sound so scary….

Taylor5

I didnt hear of a bus crash yesterday, miss the news. I bet it was worse for the parents and teachers after the Navan bus crash.
    Thank God no one washurt

munchin
    Participant

saw this in the paper yesterday – well done on the teachers for ensuring all the kids where wearing their seat belts
    thankfully no-one was hurt

MaryK

Yes thank goodness they were wearing seatbelts. When I grew up pepole didn’t even wear them in cars, never mind coaches, so it is all for the best in the long run.

Taylor5

Yes thank goodness they were wearing seatbelts. When I grew up pepole didn’t even wear them in cars, never mind coaches, so it is all for the best in the long run.

I remember years and years ago we were going to the beach and my brothers friend wanted to come, of course with 6 kids there was no room in the car, so after a massive tantrum the mother of the other boy said "sure you could let them go in the boot" 😯 :shock::shock: Your kids would be taken off you or you’d be locked up if you did that now days:roll:
    My mam said she would leave my brother who was 8 looking after 5 other kids younger then him while she popped to the shops.

Yvonne

I only heard about this when I seen it in the DI yesterday, they were lucky and I’m sure it gave all the parents an awful fright.

ed1
    Participant

I only heard about it too when i got paper. i had just waved my little man off on his school tour. probably would have been more nervous if i had read the paper before he went.

thank god they were wearing their seatbelts and that the bus didnt topple over. fair play to all the teachers. i would say it was very scary for everyone.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.