bunk bed wanted

Home Forums SWAP SHOP bunk bed wanted

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

My friend is looking for a second hand bunk bed frame.
    The double bed at the bottom, and single bed on the top.
    Thank you,
    Fabienne

Fabienne

Found one on gumtree.ie

Taylor5

Oh how much did you get it for on Gumtree? Im looking for the same, they are about 350 to 500 in the shops

Fabienne

50 but most of them will be around 100/1300
    They were looking for a quick sale, and no double mattress (but my friend was looking just for the frame.
    In gumtree look under items for sale….furniture…

Good luck.

ltl

hi taylor5, re: bunkbeds. a friend of my daughters in laytown is selling hers[ think she said 150 -175] if you would like me to find out for you. ltl

Taylor5

Are they the metal frame ones, Im looking for the double on the bottom and single on top iykwim

Fabienne

There is all kind of bunk bed.
    2 bed and the 3 bed (double under, single on top).
    Look at website, you’ll find it. I’m sure you’re better at using internet than me.
    The only thing I know is : on type bunk bed and you’ll have all with small description, then go on each click right on your mouse then select open in a new tap.
    you do that for all then you’ll access the complete description, and can close each new tap and go to the next without having to go back to the first page with the list.
    It’s a small time saver.

Fabienne

ltl

hi taylor5, sorry for delay getting back to you, only found out those triple bunks in laytown are gone. sorry about that. ltl

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.