Bumbos????

Home Forums National Chat Bumbos????

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ruby

anyone know anything about the bumbo baby seat……….saw them on the web and thought they looked really good……..my daughter is 20 weeks and was thinking of getting her one….anywhere in drogheda sell them and how much do they cost????

Yvonne

Don’t have one myself… my friend has one and said it was great for her DD and others have said the same. Mothercare have them and they are around €45 – you can buy trays for them too….
    HTH

Taylor5

I have one and its great, we went to the beach last week for a picnic and ds loved being down with us and being involved in all the action, I would recommend the tray too, my ds really loves using his tray to bang things on

noeleenw

ye mothercare or duffys toyworld have them

scole1

mothercare, argos and i think msyths do them, get the tray also, i bought one second hand you could see if anyone has one to sell, if not buy in mothercare…..haven’t used my one yet but supposed to be good…

super minder

what age can you put child in from. i did see them in mothercare

Babs

They say from about 3/4 mths but my weeman was all over the place in his until he turned 6mths…likes it now. I got mine in TKMax for less than €30 but it doesn’t have a tray which would be good! I think once they can hold their head and are trying to sit up (but still need support) they are ready to use it…defo an investment!

Taylor5

Babs never thought of looking in tkmaxx, you can get the tray in mothercare for 12.99… I would highly recommend the tray.
    My ds is hypotonic and cant support his head, so I only put him in from 6months but not for very long only 10 mins at a time.

scole1

you can get the tray in mothecare and argos, they say it can be used from 14 weeks onwards,

Pastela

I love how these things have taken off… good old South African product! 😆
    You wouldn’t be without one in SA… as they are handy to take with you on the go, visiting, etc…. good as a first high chair… for feeding, and keeping them entertained while you are busy doing something.

Definately worth it…. 😆

Taylor5

I love how these things have taken off… good old South African product! 😆
    You wouldn’t be without one in SA… as they are handy to take with you on the go, visiting, etc…. good as a first high chair… for feeding, and keeping them entertained while you are busy doing something.

Definately worth it…. 😆

You are sooo right, I bring mine when visiting the nanas as it doesnt take up too much room in packed houses and we took it to the beach 2 weeks ago, ds2 loved being part of the action….. yet another SA product, love shooshoos would be lost without them

mommycakes

Hi
    We got a Bumbo for our little chap, just four months and he loves it. However we got the tray today and we just can’t seem to fit it properly. When we try to fix it to the seat the stem just comes away from the base of the tray. Any ideas on what we are doing wrong? Please help two very dense (sleep deprived) parents. Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.