Bullying…

Home Forums National Chat Bullying…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

Sabbi I read your article, thought you’re very brave to tell your own story.
    It’s going to help many, and it’s the start of an healing process.

We all need true friends and family support. And talking is the first step to everything.
    Maybe after your touching article, people in need will be able to talk and ask for help, support.

What you did is brave and will benefit so many.
    Well done girl,

talk soon, at school or during any night out with mumstown membres.

Fabienne

Jedt
    Keymaster

Oh dear me!! I’ve really upset some people with this bullying article…

I thought the people involved would either say nothing for fear of identifying themselves or else perhaps be sorry about what they did. Oh how wrong I was….

They have been slating me on Facebook, making awful comments about me to mutual friends and have even suggested I not attend an upcoming school related event.

I sent messages to some of them directly and gave them my phone number and asked if they wanted to discuss it, to could call me. No reply.

I’ve been told if I go to this school related event, they will have it out with me but despite my offer to talk before hand and get it all out in the open, they will not speak to me.

I actually feel a bit sick about it at the moment. It’s like they are trying to gang up on me and in fact, they are just being bullies now again in their response to this.

It is so sad that in 20 years these people have not matured.

I will go to the school reunion and I will face them and woe betide anyone who confronts me because I will be ready for them.

I thought I was being brave by writing my story. I was trying to get over the trauma I felt over the event and now, they are trying to bully me again.

It’s pathetic and when I go on Gerry Ryan this week to talk about it, I will be very vocal about how they have reacted.

Siobhán

newmomma

God Sabbi, that’s awful. They obviously never thought that something in their teenage years would ever come back to them like this. You are right their bullying is continuing and they probably don’t even realise it.
    You should go to the re-union and have it outwith them if they cannot be adult or brave enough to speak with you privately before-hand.
    When will you be on the Gerry Ryan show?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Sabbi your article was fantastic IFKWIM, shocked the hell out of me to be honest. I cannot believe the negative publicity your school friends have given you. You have been brave enough to deal with this alone in the last few years and i am sure you will be brave enough to hold you head high at the reunion. You have done nothing to be ashamed of. Well done you.
    My sister had her 20 year reunion this year and she nearly didnt go. HEr teachers always told her she would amount to nothing and she was stupid. SHe went with the degree in hand. The girsl who were bitches in school were still bitches. The teachers who were there apologies for the way she was treated and hadnt realised that she had been treated this way by their colleagues.
    Some people never change, some people grow up and have kid and realise what is must have been like to the people the bullied and have remorse, the ones that don’t arent worth your time and worry.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Thanks girls, always great support on here.

Its just not nice to feel ganged up on so I’m a bit fragile at moment. I contacted some of them again today and told them to stop their bullying and slandering or I will take it further.

I will go to the stupid reunion and hold my head up high and I’ve actually thought about bringing a few copies of the article with me to pass around incase they give me any hassle. I’ll bet they wouldn’t like that.

Until now I’ve respected their privacy but as they are going around talking about it, I guess they’ve identified themselves anyway.

I’m going on Gerry Ryan Thursday I think, I’ll let ye know once I know myself.

Thanks again for the support, its really appreciated at times like this.

xxx

joey_rudd

good luck sabbi at the reunion, they are just trying to get away with making you feel scared of them so they still have power over you or anyone
    they just don’t like the fact that someone is finally fighting against them
    i’ll be really surprised if they do carry out their promise of fighting it out at the reunion, but if they do i hope you get backed up by the people around you this time
    hope you have a great night anyway, good luck on gerry ryan too
    bullies are only bullies when no one challlenges them after that they are just pathetic
    your doing a great thing standing up to them and speaking out

missysmum

Good luck Sabbi.

enjoy your reunion and dont let them bring you down.

chewieodie
    Participant

You just hold your head high….. 😉 …. and as you’ve said, how would they feel if a child of theirs had to go through what you did?

Sending you feathered friends….. 😉 x

Taylor5

Im shocked 😯 😯 😯
    When you posted and wrote your article I felt maybe they were young and foolish and went along to fit in with their stronger peers… but no, if they cant stand up as Adults and say sorry for what they did and EVEN worse the they are doing it AGAIN on Facebook!!!!!
    Go hold you head up high and if they start anything they are no longer kids and have to answer to the law…. if they put them selves into the public eye well then name and shame them

I have a magazine from the uk (heat or one of them) and there was a girl convicted for 6 months for being a facebook bully…. she didnt post on the girls page directly as they werent friend, but she was posting up on other friends pages

Good luck and dont forget to let us know when you on the Ryan Show…. he will LOVE YOU!!! Tell you hubby to watch out 😆 😆 😆

Bookwitch

Sabbi,

You are a very brave woman indeed well done on your article and for talking about what happened. It is just awful that the people involved are behaving in this way they are a disgrace. You have shown grace and maturity they have shown their true childish colours. I hope the Gerry Ryan interview goes well and they are going to look like real idiots when you tell everyone how they have reacted. They were in the wrong then and are in the wrong now.
    Hop everything goes well

libby1
    Participant

Sabbi

I am disappointed with the other bullys reaction – i thought people would mature and aplogise for what they did..

Good luck with Gerry Ryan

You were brave to open up and discuss what has happened
    Hold your head high – you have nothing to be ashmed of

REM – The truth hurts

Good Luck with Reunion & Gerry Ryan Show

yummymummy

Good luck tw sabbi , your a brave woman.

You will always find with bullies that they will NEVER grow out of it and their poor kids will prob end up the same. There was a couple of bullies in my school and when i see them now, they are just pathetic, still the same a**holes 10 years later only with kids in tow.

PLus I dont think they would ever admit to doing it and to react the way they are doing is to take the heat off them and make you seem like you are pathetic (which you ARE NOT) but it makes them feel better about themselves……..which is why they bully in the first place.

if anything i would feel sorry for them, obviously have HUGE issues and chips on their shoulders and to cyber bully at their age (or any age) is just downright one of the most immature things a person could ever do.

I bet you anything they WILL NOT confront you at the reunion!!!

scole1

wow i’m surprised i thought that the bullies would have said nothing but they are bullying you now 20yrs later they are pathetic and you talk openly on the radio about the reaction, their reaction shows how guilty they are…and also shows how they are scared that’s why they are telling you not to go to the reunion as they don’t want others saying oh you are the bullies….
    if you don’t go to the reunion sabbi again they win, you go hold your head high and also if they do say anything as taylor said they are not kids anymore and will have to face the law now..
    they are cowards even to the fact that they won’t even speak maturely about the whole thing…

frankily i’m disgusted and think they get whatever comes their way

good luck on radio will be rooting for ya….go girl…

Taylor5

Alll your mumstown girls will be outside and give them a good kickin 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 (only joking) We will send Happymammy down 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Babs

That will wipe the smile of their faces!! 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.