buggy board wanted

Home Forums SWAP SHOP buggy board wanted

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    beamam

Hi all,
    am looking to buy a second hand buggy board if anyone has one to sell?
    thanks
    beamam

Taylor5

I have one here its under the stairs in bits… its a Lascal one, but its very old and a hand me down from my sister, it never fit my buggy, your very welcome to it, if you can buy new clips online or maybe your hubby could have a look at it..

You would be doing me a favour iykwim, i dont want to throw it out, but not sure if any good to you.

beamam

That’s great Taylor, thanks a million. I’ll get hubby to have a look and hope for the best! Where are you ar whats the best way to arrange to collect it?

Taylor5

I will have to root it out, i know its under the stairs but i did put the clips in a safe place! 🙄 Will look over the weekend and i can drop to you if your in Drogheda.

beamam

Whenever you get a chance Taylor, don’t put yourself under pressure. Yep, I’m in Drogheda so we’ll arrange something. thanks a million!

beamam

Hi Taylor,
    I’ve been offered a buggy board from a friend and am not sure if i should take it in case you’re still ok to sell me your one?

Taylor5

I wasnt selling it, i was giving it away….. i cant find the clips, they are in a safe place, just need to find the safe place 🙄 🙄 🙄
    Best if you take your friends and sure when i find the clips you could take it if you stil want it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.