Bru na Boinne

Home Forums National Chat Bru na Boinne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

At request of my ds and dd we spent the day in Bru na Boinne, Knowth and Newgrange, we are so lucky to have all this on our doorstep

It was very cold but it was very buzy,,,, great things to see and it was great listening to the Guides
    It was a great experience to go into the Tomb in Newgrange

Taylor5

I know its amazing… we did it one xmas with my mum it was like a picture postcards with the frost, we loved it! Was going to do the movies tomorrow morning might head out here instead as ds has wanted to do it again….
    We spent today up at the round tower at monsterboice and Rathsgar lakes just outside Duleer…. The lakes were stunning, we had a ball, feeding the ducks and anything like the finches and bluetits… not forgetting the robins, never seen so many small birds in one place… well worth a visit and all free… we are very very lucky at what we have on our door step.
    One place i look at everyday but never taken the boys is the martello tower..

libby1
    Participant

Millmount you mean – yes it is fantastic
    My Mam (rip) was a tour guide , so we were always there…

happymumblemum
    Participant

Oh I love Rathescar too..haven’t been to Millmount in ages..must take a trip up one nice day…

We are soo lucky alright..

Taylor5

yes milmount i just couldnt think of the name 😳 😆 😆 The cup and saucer was the only name coming to mind 😆 😆 😆

our colds are so bad we and the fresh air didnt work we are going to the movies today, so no outdoor stuff…
    That oldbridge story time sounds great,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.