The Cosytot Isofix system is designed for quick and easy installation in vehicles with isofix fittings. It creates a rigid link between the child seat and the car, with a one-click install system. The base features a rebound bar and foot prop which help to stabilise the seat during a crash. It has all the same features as the standard Cosytot and also includes Isofix latch guides to protect your car interior.
It features the Adjusta-fit System which adds comfort as it allows easy adjustment of the shoulder straps and the padded headrest height without the need to re-thread the 3 point harness.
The design provides increased side impact protection while the built-in canopy will help keep the sun off your baby. Parents will appreciate the one-pull 3 point harness and the removable washable cover.
Was voted safest baby seat for 0 to 13kgs by Which.com
· Suitable from birth
· Maximum weight recommended for child: 13kg
· Easy to adjust headrest and harness with ‘Adjusta-Fit’ system
· Includes softly padded newborn support, chest and buckle pads and sun/wind canopy
· Adjustable 3-point, 1-pull harness
· Deep softly padded side wings for optimum side-impact protection
· Baby faces rearwards in seat with an integral harness, secured in the car by Isofix anchorage points
· Isofix compatible. Simply clicks on to Britax Isofix base (sold separately) or can be used on its own with a 3-point seatbelt
· Removable machine washable cover
· Exclusive fabric
· Padded headrest with integral cushion for a more natural sleeping position
· Curved base for feeding or rocking
· Sun and wind canopy
· Dimensions: 57 x 44 x 65cm
· Weight: 3.9kg
Bought it for 300 euro 7 months ago selling for 200 o.n.o
To arrange a viewing
Call Danielle on 0872481905
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Manage Cookie Consent
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.