britains got talent

Home Forums National Chat britains got talent

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    scole1

so girlies what does everyone think of britains got talent…enjoying it, some wierdos….

everyone going mad for your one who sang last week but i reckon the little lad was fantastic…….

so anyone any favorites now….

Taylor5

Your one last week was such a shock, could see her being the winner. The father and son who did the river dance was brilliant.

Missed it this week, does this get repeated?

scole1

eh may be on 2moro morning i know when x factor was on i know not same show but when that was on it was repeated on sunday mornings….check sky for 2moro…..

Sabrinab 08

Omg the guy Julien smith was just fab.. he brought a tear to my eye, and such a nice guy!! really liked him, very talented, and ye the little guy!! WOW. well done simon for askin him to change the song!!! 🙂

tiredeyes

I thought the little guy at the end was great but it was a bit contrived the way Simon stopped the music and got him to sing another song that he just happened to have on his tape or cd or whatever 😕 but then I do like a good conspiracy 😆

Yvonne

He was great Sabrina, he seemed a lovely guy!
    Have to agree Tiredeyes, think it was staged with the little guy – he was very good though.
    Did you watch Britains got more talent afterwards? It was very funny!

tiredeyes

Ahh I missed more talent my little guy was in a into the bed out of the bed kind of mood ! It is one of the best shows on tv at the moment tho its very funny I love ant and dec ! I cant remember the name of the guy on the more talent one but hes not bad either !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.