Bridal shops near Balbriggan/Drogheda?

Home Forums Weddings, Christenings, Communions, Confirmations etc Bridal shops near Balbriggan/Drogheda?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My sister-in-law to be is on the hunt for wedding dresses and is looking for suggestions for places to check out in areas like Balbriggan, Drogheda etc

She does not want to spend a fortune on her dress – maybe around 500 euro. any suggestions most welcome!

Thanks! :D

Taylor5

Well Drogheda is the Place to go, isnt there something like 6 bridal shops in Drogheda?

Yvonne

Here is a place that might be worth checking out.

http://www.thebridaloutlet.ie/

munchin
    Participant

I’ve heard great things about that Bridal Outlet place
    another place is Hickeys in Dublin
    I remember when i went looking alot of places dresses started at 1,000.

Another idea – check out some of the bridesmaids dresses – very good friend of mine was having a small wedding (24guests) and wanted something very simple – she actually fell inlove with a bridesmaid dress and got the shop to bring it in in White and i swear unless you knew the story you would never have guessed it was meant to be a bridesmaids dress.

Jedt

Thanks girls, keep the suggestions coming! I could only think of 2 places so all suggestions most welcome….

😛

Yvonne

Thats a great idea Munchin..

It probably is a good tme to go the bridal shops around as they mght have sales on.

julymam

I got my wedding dress in the shop across from bru, cant remember name of it now, feels like a lifetime ago!!
    I seen a tried on a few gorgeous dresses in a shop on chord road also but not sure if shes still there. jst looks like a house from outside.
    Theres bridal shop in balbriggan aswell and duleek i went to buy again cant remember the names :-/ not much help sorry!

Jedt

Bridal shop in Balbriggan is gone sadly! Where is chord road?

julymam

Actually ive jst giogled it and no sign of it so must be gone! Theres also frilly frocks down batchelors lane, near the brokers…bridal studio(across from bru) used to be there. And edel tuites up in mell across from aldi..hth!

lynseylou

I have appointment booked for bridal studio and bridal outlet thanks all for ur help fingers crossed i find something

julymam

Best of luck & enjoy!! 😉

Jedt

I just picked up a book called ‘Little Book of Big Wedding Offers’ all about deals in this area for brides-to-be – have it for you Lyns!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.