bridal dress HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums National Chat bridal dress HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Tried on a dress yesterday in the bridal studio in Drogheda..and fell in love with it :lol: :lol:

One problem way over budget as I had planned to spend as little as possible in an I dont care kinda way…but hey a womans perogative right!!!

Trying to find said dress online , there were no labels on it as the stores are getting wise to people using their time and then buying online..

So help required as to what designers this shops stocks..I looked at all the desighers on their web site but no luck..so If any one has bought a dress there or know someone please tell me which designer it was…

Sorry for waffling..spent 7 hours yesterday online looking for this dress..

Have not asked the shop as I am sure they wont tell me…

scole1

why don’t ya tell them that it’s a bit pricey and can they do anything better for you…worth a try

CC

can you take a photo of it and upload it onto weddings online, im sure you’d have better look at getting it recognised with the girls there – some of them would have encyclopedic knowledge!! good luck!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks girls, she already offered to knock off a couple of hundred 😯

I was not allowed to take photos until dress is bought, tried to get my neighbour to take one so I could see what I looked like in it but it wasnt allowed!!!

Have tried over on wol but fairly useless as I dont have a pic or designer..just wondered if someone maybe had bought a dress from there before and what designer it was…. : 😥

Yvonne

Thats great you may have found your dress!!! Not sure what designers they stock, I know Gismo got her dress there, so will ask her the name that she got….
    Did they tell you the name of the dress? I mean, mine was by Benjamin Roberts and the dress was called Palm Springs….
    We tried on bridesmaid dresses there for my sisters wedding, and when I was changing I was super quick and took loads of pics on my phone! Then we got them made!!!! 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

no yvonne no label nothing , did not tell me, I did not ask as I thought it looked bad…yeah ask Gismo please…

I checked all the designers which they mention on the web site but no luck at all

Yvonne

I’ve texted her, she said she will check in a little bit, so will text it to you as soon as I know!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Think I found it .

Just have to double check!!!!!

Sabrinab 08

Hi ya.. there’s loads here, i know its long but it’ll be worth if you can get your dream dress at a fraction of the cost.. their a bit finky in that shop to be honset but it is policy not to photograph the dresses in most places! good luck and let us know how you get on 😀 but would totalyy have down the same if i could have gotta away with it!! hehehehe ..http://www.lovegevity.com/engagement/br … gners.html

Yvonne

So did you find it HMM????

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.