breathing space – 10% discount to all Mumstown Members!

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? breathing space – 10% discount to all Mumstown Members!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,

I’d like to invite you all to enjoy a 10% discount off all therapies at breathing space in the heart of Drogheda.

Whether it’s a 90 minute Luxury Aromatherapy Massage or a half hour Foot Massage, you’ll leave feeling revived and relaxed!
    Choose from Aromatherapy, Indian Head Massage, Holistic Massage or a Fully-Clothed Treatment.
    These treatments soothe muscles, slow down breathing, and calm the mind, reducing stress, headache, back ache, tired limbs plus much more.
    Treatments range from €25 to €75, plus Loyalty Rewards are available to say ‘thank you’ for your referrals and your custom –
    designed so that you can enjoy the benefits of massage more often, weekly or monthly to help balance body & mind.
    Gift vouchers are also available.

http://www.breathingspace.ie will give you all treatment prices, descriptions, plus at ‘Oil of the Month’ lets you explore the vast range of aromatherapy essential oils.

Based at Acorn Therapy Centre, Wellington Quay (across from Bru), these treatments are available Saturdays 10am – 7pm and Thursdays 10am – 1pm.
    Phone me on 085 7617677 or go to http://www.breathingspace.ie

All questions or comments welcome!

Taylor5

Oh that sounds wonderful, will keep you in mind

Thanks Taylor5, I know what you mean, even just reading about the treatments is relaxing!

ciarac

just what the dr ordered!!! you don’t babysit aswell!!!! 😀 😀 😆

That can be my next addition to breathing space – a sound-proofed creche next door! You’d never want to leave! 🙂

Dinomum

Just looked at your website, the treatment sounds great..love the sound of the 40 min head massage…bliss, will be booking one for the New Year 😀

ciarac

think you will be booked out for months in advance with a soundproof creche!!!!
    Website looks fab, well done, must mention it for an xmas pressie!!!!! 😆

Thanks girls, for the feedback about the website!
    Let me know if you think there’s anything you’d like added to it.

Looking forward to seeing you both. You’ll be floating out after your treatments! 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.