Breastfeeding rooms

Home Forums Newborns, Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Teens! Breastfeeding rooms

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

An open letter

Dear shopping centres …
    Thank you so much for making a space for breast feeding mums but PLEASE don’t double up these facilities with nappy changing… Newsflash shit stinks.

CaliGal

So true! Have them eat their sambo in the feeding room! Just go to a cafe and work away. Most people are so self obsessed they wont even notice. I fed three and can count negative comments on one hand…

allyj

While I usually had no problem feeding in public, there were times when I wanted the privacy that a feeding room gives you, especially at the beginning when it’s all a bit fumbley and uncomfortable. I have to say I found Ikea’s feeding area the best, they have an area in the cafe with a screen around it so you don’t feel you have been banished to the toilets and you can have your own lunch while you’re at it 🙂

Lia913

Yes, I prefer going to a special BF room either. But there were some cases when I coudn’t find any privacy and had to breastfeed in public, and each of these times I had to deal with an offensive someone. Every time when something like that happens to me I just want to say: "Pay for building BF rooms everywhere or shut up!"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.