Breastfeeding Preparation Course Dunboyne

Home Forums Newborns, Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Teens! Breastfeeding Preparation Course Dunboyne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cordova

I’m a mom of 4 breastfed babies,have been a breastfeeding counsellor for 12 years and am now an I.B.C.L.C Lactation Consultant .I run a Breastfeeding Preparation course for expectant moms in Dunboyne Castle Hotel -the next course is on Sat 17th Dec …10am til 1pm.Babies are born knowing how to find the breast and self attach .If we know how babies communicate their needs to us then breastfeeding goes more smoothly….happier baby..happier mom.Book your place on 0858509709.I am also available to see moms and babies privately.

Cordova

Next breastfeeding preparation course this Sat 31st March in Dunboyne Castle Hotel….10am-1pm.This is a great course if you are pregnant and planning to breastfeed.As a mom of 4 (all breastfed)I know the joys and challenges of breastfeeding personally.I was a breastfeeding counsellor for 12 years so I have seen the various factors that can upset breastfeeding in the very early days.I am now an I.B.C.L.C lactation consultant.
    This course covers positions,latch,milk supply,understanding baby’s needs,meeting mom’s needs,avoiding/dealing with breastfeeding problems and finding your local breastfeeding support network.
    Book/enquire on 085 8509709 or see http://www.betterbreastfeeding.ie
    I am also available for private consultations with new moms and babies.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.