Breastfeeding Preparation Class

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Breastfeeding Preparation Class

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am running breastfeeding preparation classes-for individuals or for small groups.The class takes 3 hours,costs 60 euro and prepares you to look forward to breastfeeding your little baby with confidence.Learn how to get breastfeeding off to the best start,how to avoid/deal with difficulties and where to find support in your area.The cost of each course includes telephone support for the first week of baby’s life! As a mom of 4 breastfed babies and as a lactation consultant I have a lot of experience to share.Bokings or enquiries on 085 8509709 or email me at mairead.murphy@betterbreastfeeding.ie

Cordova

I have 2 places left for a small group Breastfeeding Preparation Class on Sunday 21st Oct 10.30am til 1.30 in Dunboyne.This is a great way to learn tips and techniques and confidence to get breastfeeding off to a great start!Enquiries and bookings on 0858509709 or message me on facebook ‘Better Breastfeeding’ .Class costs 60euro ,includes phone support for the first week after baby arrives.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.