Breastfeeding class review!

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Breastfeeding class review!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Brenda2011

Hi there,i was lucky enough to win on mumstown a place on a breast feeding preparation class with Clare Boyle from Anulife.ie.

breastfeeding is something i have thought a lot about & I really want to try & do it successfully so I was delighted to win the place on the course.

Partners are welcome to attend free with the mum to be & I think this is a good idea as there is a lot of information so it helps that you have 2 sets of ears to take it all in.I did feel a bit sorry for my partner though as it turned out that he was the only man there,Clare did say that usually more men do attend so I wouldnt let this put off your partner attending with you.

the class was given in a very friendly & informative way & it was jargon free.she had dolls & pillows that you could practice positioning with & there were a few videos & she supplied a folder full of notes so that if you forget anything you can look over them at a later stage.

I would recommend this course if you are considering breastfeeding & like me before the course had no real idea about what lies ahead as i now feel much more confident about the task ahead.

Thanks again to mumstown for picking me as a winner & to Clare for giving the prize of a place on her class.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.