Breast Cancer care packs…we can all help out!

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Breast Cancer care packs…we can all help out!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

mams.ie
    Keymaster

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so one of our lovely mams.ie Mammies, Anna is launching a campaign… “SPONSOR A CHEMO CARE PACK” with products that are safe to use during treatment.
    1. Avocado face & body soap: refresh & nourish the body, its so kind & gentle on skin.
    2. Lip balm: as lips can become so chapped & dry during treatment.
    3. Toothgel: contains propolis & aloe vera which are natural anti-bacterial as gums become sensitive during treatment
    4. Aluminium free deodorant: one of only two deodorants recommended by Oncologists doctors (aluminium has been linked to causes of breast cancer)
    5. Wee gift such as fluffy socks/sweets/candle etc

These packs will be delivered to those going through cancer treatment in cancer units around Ireland. But if you know someone who is going through treatment and you would like to give them a pack, I can prepare one for you.

If you would like to sponsor a pack its €20 /£18/ $23 i can collect money from you, or you can pay via PayPal or bank transfer. Please note this is a non profit campaign and 100% of the proceeds will go to buying the products for the pack.

If you would like to include a wee message or a card, or perhaps a child’s drawing, this will make the pack extra special. (I can print your message)

You can sponsor a pack individually, as a group, or as a business/company. your name/company name will go on the pack given (unless you choose otherwise).

Any queries or questions feel free to get in touch (+353) 879784162

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.