breakfast club/ after school care

Home Forums Minder Finder breakfast club/ after school care

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hi guys

At the Magic Kingdom we provide an excellent morning breakfast and afterschool club…some people think creche is expensive…BUT ITS NOT…check out our prices and see what we can do..

OUR BREAKFAST CLUB includes delivery to school….we open at 7am and your child will have breakfast ie, cereal, toast and orangejuice…they can relax for a little or revise their homework and we will deliver your child safely to school….from 10 euro a morning…..

OUR AFTERSCHOOL CLUB includes collection from school, they get a snack or a hot dinner(whichever you prefere) and get help doing their homework….. we have structured afterschool activities which include arts and crafts, baking, games, some outings, etc…from 12 euro a day….

if your child attends the morning and afternoon session there will be a discount for 3 or more days per wk….

prices are on a sliding scale…ie the more days you avail of the cheaper it works out per day… for more info please feel free to call 04198 36799 or pm….
    we look forward to hearing from you…your child is in safe hands when they are in our hands

Fabienne

Where are you based?
    What are the schools you cover?

Thank you,
    Fabienne

hi fabienne

we are based in greenhills in drogheda….we are right beside integral fitness and leisure…

both myself and my sister own the creche and we both have full insurance for using our cars..along with a third driver we are all fully covered, insured and garda vetted..

we will go to any school in the drogheda area. and we will consider schools on the outskirts of drogheda too….

i hope this is of some help to you and look forward to hearing from you….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.