Break in’s Sevitt Manor / Sevitt Hall / Ardmore

Home Forums National Chat Break in’s Sevitt Manor / Sevitt Hall / Ardmore

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Anyone living in the Bettystown please be aware that there have been a series of break ins around the area recently. In Sevitt Manor and Sevitt Hall there have been 3 break in’s in the past week and in Ardmore there have been even more than that. Even houses and apartments which are not yet lived in are being stripped of anything that can be taken and sold.

Please be careful and extra diligent and if you hear or see something suspicious, please report it.

Thanks,
    Siobhan

Lifeisgood

Hello Siobhan

Thank you so much for posting this.. I live in one of these estates and have not heard of any break-ins… that is just terrible. Do you know when the break-ins happened? Its a real worry.

Kind regards.

Jedt
    Keymaster

The two in Sevitt manor were last week and the one in Sevitt Hall was a few nights ago. Ardmore has been ongoing because a lot of people have not moved in yet so the thieves are taking stuff from houses that are still unoccupied too – eg. taps and toilets. With the new Garda headquarters in Laytown there should be a better Garda presence around here now and also a quicker response time.

Just keep an eye out and let your neighbours know too,

Siobhan

Sweetpea

Thanks for the notice Sabbi, I live in bettystown too, quite close to the estates mentioned infact and hadn’t heard anything either. Its good to be aware of these things, we all need to keep on our toes. It is so easy to slip into bad habits of not checking things and not taking notice of people wandering about. Sorry I’m speaking of myself here, 😳 I need a bit of a reminder everynow and then.
    Thanks again

Jedt
    Keymaster

I’ve had an idea…hope some of you can help?

I plan to email our local TD’s about it too so if anyone else wants todo that it might put some pressure on the Gardai to spend more time in the area until the thieves are caught.

The two to contact are Thomas Byrne and Eoin Holmes, their email addresses are
    thomas.byrne@oireachtas.ie
    eoinholmes@aol.com

The more we complain the more chance there is that something will be done….

Siobhan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.