Brain training

Home Forums National Chat Brain training

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Got nintendo ds for xmas, the first day my brain age was 56 then went down to my 20’s, but just hit 20 this evening… Im chuffed to bits

well of to rest my young brain, might look like a hag but the brain of a 20 year old :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yvonne

Can’t wait to get my DS!! They should be back in stock this week…

yummymummy

mine is 48 PMSL!!!!!!!!!!! aw who cares anyway 🙂 🙂 🙂

when the hell are they getting the wii back in, im sick of waiting for it 🙁

Yvonne

I think HMV had them in stock Christmas weekend?

yummymummy

but do they have them now??? got money for the ould b day so wanted to get one ASAP!!!!!! its going to be my way of exercising hahaha and get me away from the soaps 🙂

Gismo

I got a Nintendo wii for xmas and yummy it is indeed a great way of exercising…my legs and arms and back were killing me after the first day of playing it. Such a laugh though.

Yvonne

Are they good? Might have to call over for a practice Gis!

happymumblemum
    Participant

watch young kids around them when we played with one at bro in laws house i could envisage a kid getting a good smack to the head or face if they came up behind or near someone who was engrossed in some of the more sporty games on it such as tennis …and always ensure younger kids are using the wrist band properly….. can also see a broken plasma tv or two as well 😀

Sorry for the doom I am such a worryer these days 🙄

scole1

yeah you have to be careful using the controllers as they can take a flying jump…my friend when she was heavily pregnant played with us she did the boxing, nearly gave birth on our sitting room floor and nearly punched the flaming tv…..

have the brain training i’m not on it much nut sadly i’m still very old…..unlike miss brainbox taylor…..so you’re not as dumb as ya look then…. 😆 😆 😆

ouch….i’m just preparing myself for the thump i’ll get in the morning…

pinkbabe

I have 2 dslites here but no brain training just yet 🙁

Will have to get it

joey_rudd

I’m still waiting for my brain training game to get sent to me
    I’m playing a princess zelda game and its driving me nuts but its addictive

pinkbabe

I am addicted to super mario 😳

joey_rudd

i got that game too but haven’t played it yet

Taylor5

Scole I have to be nice as your giving me a lift….. oh shit I didnt text you about that 😆 😆 😆 😆

kcireland

Taylor … well done!

Sad to say … Brain Age of 80 to start! But after a few days of training managed my age of 37!

Love that game! We also got Brain Training II … it’s supposed to be harder … so I haven’t embarrassed myself yet! 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.