bra fitting

Home Forums National Chat bra fitting

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    scole1

right so need to do this, anyone recommend where to get bra fitting done? decent bras? also what is too much to pay…and how often are ya supposed to get fitted?

these bad boys need some lifting, something comfy and something nice for himself…. :wink: but also something that won’t break the bank…

hjs

M and S, where else?!?

But seriously, they have trained fitters there don’t they, for free, rightg? Do in UK so expect so here also (or in Newry, where I know them personally, Heather, Yvonne and Racheal…)

scole1

thanks hjs will head there and get these puppies looking up to the world….. 😉 😆 😆

newmomma

Most stores offerfree fittings with no obligation to buy. I always find Debenhams, La Senza & M & S great – they have trained fitters. I think you would get a nice one for around E20-25 depending on style etc. Maybe wait till sales & pick up a few nice ones.
    And of course hand wash to make them last longer (yeh right!!)

scole1

god can you imagine handwash, bloody hell like that’s gonna happen with 2 kids 😆 😆

maisy

if you put your good bras into one of those net bags they fare better in the wash. i think you would be hard pressed to find anyone who actually handwashes them. my handwashing sits in the bottom of the basket for about 6 months until i have a burst of enthusiasm (bi-annual event) and do loads toghether.
    i believe that the fitting service in BTs is really good, but think the bras are wildly expensive.

Jenny!!!

in shaws theres an underwear section and they do fittings,andwould probably have something fancy for dh’s chrimbo pressie 😉 have to get done myself dont know what size i am after having the baby but am noticing that they are a lot furter south than they were last year 😥 😥 ill be stuffin them under my arms soon. 😳 😳

maisy

if you put your good bras into one of those net bags they fare better in the wash. i think you would be hard pressed to find anyone who actually handwashes them. my handwashing sits in the bottom of the basket for about 6 months until i have a burst of enthusiasm (bi-annual event) and do loads toghether.
    i believe that the fitting service in BTs is really good, but think the bras are wildly expensive.

trixiebell
    Participant

I got a fantastic bra in Victorias secrets when I was in the US, you can go online and maybe order off there once you get measured up.

I would love a boob job !! 😆 😆

Taylor5

god can you imagine handwash, bloody hell like that’s gonna happen with 2 kids 😆 😆

Most washing machines have a hand wash function on it… mine does and its brilliant function.

Got measured in m&s 4 weeks ago was a 34DD all my life, then after A i was a 34D now after M i am now a 36A 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 Hellooooo going South haven nothing left to go south!!
    Didnt buy a bra as im going to Shaw to get them to measure, not happy at all with that, boob job next year if thats the case 😉

trixiebell
    Participant

we could start a mumstown boob job club!! 😆

Seriously tho, it is something that I would consider deffo!!

scole1

lol…..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.