Boys Tractors & Little Tikes Bikes

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Boys Tractors & Little Tikes Bikes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Guys having a clear out, i have the following to give away that will suit 1-4 year olds:
    2 Little Tikes Tricycles
    2 Red Tractors
    3-4 Large Toy Trucks
    2 Yellow Plastic Chairs
    2 Pull Along Dogs that bark

Anyone interested PM me, all in great nic, bikes a bit rusty. No takers they will go to Vincent de Paul neext week.
    Louise[/list]

Taylor5

Lai I’d take a tractor and a trike if you dont mind….. will take a truck aswell, in for a penny and all that 😆 😆 😆

joey_rudd

how big are the tractors?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Taylor no probs you drop me a text when you want to collect. Joey we got the tractors for the boys i think when they were two. I think they have been on them twice.They have no pedals on them, you move along with your feet. There is a little traylor that attaches to the back. let me know,.
    Louise

Anonymous
    Inactive

Joey sorry just spotted thatyou pm’d me. If Taylor takes one of the trikes do u want the other?

Taylor5

Lai what age are the trikes from, A has one at the moment but he has just out grown it. It one of the orange and green ones from Smyths with the push handle on the back, im sure you’ve seen the one Im talking about as every kid in here seem to have one.
    K wants to get him a bike for his birthday but I think we would be better waiting a bit longer, maybe thats what santa could bring or even next year.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Taylor, they are the Little Tikes bikes think from Smyths, they used to have the parental handle on the back. Probably the same one u have. Boys got great use out of them, Santa got them big boy bikes in Xmas 06 but to be honest, they are only really now getting comfortable with them, D fell off a few times at first and it frightened them off for a while, plus they wouldnt wear their helments. They wear the helmets now & still fall off but i try and not make a big deal out of it otherwise they wont get back on.

joey_rudd

yeah if theres a tractor spare i’ll take that too 😆

Taylor5

Lai A is delighted with his truck and tractor, he was playing all afternoon and didnt even get to have a nap, he is now shattered and fast asleep on the sofa..
    Thanks for making a little boy very happy

joey_rudd

D & L love the trike, tractor-trailer, and the push thing
    but D has said they are all hers she doesn’t want to share 🙄
    thanks again

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the trike, ds loves pushing it around!! Sorry I couldn’t come with dh to pick it up, dd & I had just started making cupcakes when you text & there would have been tears!!

Thanks again
    L

Anonymous
    Inactive

Guys your all welcome, glad the someone could get some use from them. Pete was a bit upset when A was taking the tractor but by the time ***** DH came to collect the trike, he wheeled it out to the car.
    Shed nearly empty, no doubt with their birthday in July it will be restocked 😥 😥

Taylor5

Yeah I felt terrible taking the poor childs toys, but as you say come July they will have another shed full and the old ones will be a distant memory.
    Seen a lovely bike today, but I already have ds birthday present (got a Thomas Jemery airport in the ELC reduced from 180 to 90euro, with a free carry case worth 40 euro) But after seening the bike today, half thinking of buying it and putting The thomas stuff for Santa….. I know Im thinking ahead, but will have to be on the ball this year

joey_rudd

you could keep one of them to give him when the babys born and tell him it was a gift from the baby

Taylor5

90 euro gift from the baby, I dont think so!!!! Did you give expensive gift like that? I was going to book the Santa Steam train and give him the tickets from the baby. No, think Santa or Birthday

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.