Boyne Valley Gym Cancelled Creche! (happy update!)

Home Forums National Chat Boyne Valley Gym Cancelled Creche! (happy update!)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Just thought I’d let everyone know who might be thinking of joining or who is a member and doesn’t know yet – the Boyne Valley have taken the decision to get rid of their creche facilities from Aug 1st! They didn’t even bother to inform those of us who use it – only found out when dropped mine off!

Not much notice, eh? :twisted:

They have completely made mine and alot of other mums memberships completely redundant.

UPDATE:

well, it seems us mammies made enough noise! The brilliant creche at BVCC is to stay open! Good news for anyone thinking of joining! :D

Jomoodar

heya

dont stress too much hun, youve alot on. You can always leave DS with me in Naionra for the few hours if you need to. I wont mind and AL wont be there when we open back up!!

Great to see ya today x

Aw thanks for that J – was lovely seeing you too! Kids were thrilled!
    I really appreciate the offer as well.
    Chat soon!

Babs

Thats terrible!!! It would defo be a reason for mams to have joined as so many other gyms don’t have childcare…I’d demand a refund on the grounds that you can no longer use it (unless they’ll let you put the kids on the cross bar of the exercise bike!!) 😀

Kate

that’s a nuisance, i joined on that basis and haven’t been told yet! I paid upfront for the year too! I would look for a refund but whats the other options, theres no other gym/creche in the area? Is there?

Taylor5

The Westgate gym did have a drop in creche, not sure if its still open

Kate – PM me if you want the names and phone numbers of those to complain to…there are a bunch of us mums not happy and wanting to cancel our membership.

If they stay with the decision to close the creche we are all heading to The Westgate with a drop in creche.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.