Boyne Fishermen’s Rescue need your old mobile phone

Home Forums Louth Chat Boyne Fishermen’s Rescue need your old mobile phone

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    scole1

Date & Time: 5th, August 2009 : Drogheda

Boyne Fishermen’s Rescue & Recovery Service in Drogheda has registered with local radio station LM-FM and mobile phone provider Talk-To-Me Mobile Phones who are operating a "Defibrillator for Phones" scheme. We need your help to collect 500 old, broken or unused mobile handsets by 5th August. In return for these phones, Talk-To-Me will provide us with a defibrillator for use on rescue operations, thus improving the possibility of a successful outcome for casualties. Twenty-four members of BFRRS are already qualified in defibrillator use and under the scheme, a further six would receive training so this would be a highly significant asset to us. So…. take a look at home and if you have an old handset hanging around, we’d be delighted to take it off your hands. The handsets (and chargers too) will then be dismantled and recycled/disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner. Arrangements for collection/drop off can be made as follows: – Contact me directly (E-mail: mulveyd@gmail.com or Tel: 086 8521969) – Contact BFRRS (e-mail: info@bfrrs.net) – Drop it into the Boathouse on the Marsh Road, Drogheda on a Wednesday from 7pm-9pm or Saturday between Midday & 2pm. Finally we need assistance spreading the word about this so if you could forward this message to your family, friends, colleagues etc, that would give us a huge boost in reaching the target!

scole1

i have a few phones was going to send away to jack and jill the n saw this so if anyone out there has any old phones the boyne river rescue need it….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.