Boyne 10k Run – Sunday 5th May 2013 Drogheda

Home Forums Louth Chat Boyne 10k Run – Sunday 5th May 2013 Drogheda

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

On Sunday May 5th @ 3pm, enjoy a fantastic run starting in the heart of Historic Drogheda and running on a flat scenic route through the Boyne Valley. Get fit and raise money for local athletic clubs, Boyne A.C. and Drogheda & Distric A.C. while supporting ABACAS special school for children with Autism. Runners, Joggers and Walkers welcome.
    Enter on line at http://www.boyne10k.ie. Entry fee is €20 before 31st March and €25 after 1st April. (* €1 online booking fee).
    Event includes: Chip timing, Under A.I. permit, Free Technical T-shirt, Goody bag, Prizes – 1st €250, 2nd €150 and 3rd €100, €100 bonus for first female and male breakingcourse record. Category prizes, Post race refreshments. Races also for children on the day.

ed1
    Participant

Looking forward to it although I will be walking it not running.

trixiebell
    Participant

good woman Ed1 🙂 I have to steward this year but have done the preruns.
    It does be a great day 🙂 Is your hubby doing it too?

ed1
    Participant

Yep hubby doing it too and my cousin from Kildare will also be running it. I cant wait. I did it the year before last and really enjoyed the walk and didnt sign up last year and was raging. Maybe next year I will be running it……..

trixiebell
    Participant

Thats great ed1, sure why not, I know you can do it. I always thought oh God, how do these people run, and after a few weeks, you will never look back!
    Looking forward to the after party also in mc phails 🙂

munchin
    Participant

ed1 i’m doing it too but also walking – i was a bit worried that i’d be only one walking it so delighted to hear of someone else. I’m looking forward to it and hopefully next year i’ll be able to run a bit more of it 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.