Botox in Drogheda

Home Forums Louth Chat Botox in Drogheda

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Does anyone know if you can get botox in Drogheda? If not Drogheda has anyone gotten Botox and if so where? Can pm if you dont want to give away your secrets :lol: :lol:

trixiebell
    Participant

hi taylor i googled it there and it brought up this

http://www.dermaclinic.ie/files/resourc … -derma.pdf

i havent got it so dont know what this place is like.

Hi Taylor

Dr Joe Murphy does Botox in the Derma Laser Clinic in Bryanstown( He is the GP in the Ardbryan medical centre & also operates the Skin Clinic beside Tranquility). I think he is in Derma Laser once a month. Havn’t gotten it done myself but a lot of my clients get it done with him & all seem very happy! Hope this helps!

Jedt
    Keymaster

You don’t need it Taylor – sure you’re still a spring chicken!! 😀 😀

Taylor5

Thanks girls… Dr Joe Murphy is lovely but he is my builders son and was working on the site when the building boom was on 😆 😆 😆

Sabbi did you never notice the big scar i have on my forehead? Well i have a frown line and it is joining the scar, looks like i have a MASSIVE frown or a HUGE scar!!!! Dont know if i can do anything with the scar so think i can fix the frown line with botox iykwim

Taylor5

Trixie just had a look at the link… did you see you can get your boobs done there? you can go up a cup size without going under the knife 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Well girls i rang them today and wow how nice, im going in to have a consult with a nurse. The lovely girl on the phone said she thinks that they will have a look at my scar and it might just need a filller, she told me loads of things can be done with facial scars…. going to go in next week to have a chat.
    Will update

trixiebell
    Participant

Good luck taylor! Oh can you ask them about the boobs when ur there lol! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.