Boston Beauty Bar – Gel Toenails offer!!

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Boston Beauty Bar – Gel Toenails offer!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Boston Beauty Bar, 1st floor beside Dunnes in Scotch Hall are offering a special price of 20 euro for Gel Toenails to all Mumstown members.

Gel Toenails usually cost 30 euro but this discounted offer of 20 euro is now available to all Mumstown members for a limited period.

Book on 041-9809274 to avoid disappointment and enjoy getting your feet ready for summer at a great price!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

I had this done almost a month ago and my toe nails still look great. I find this lasts ages and my feet are always ready for flip flops (whenever we get a sunny day that is!!)

Highly recommend the Boston Beauty Bar for this and its a great deal at only 20 euro for Mumstown mums. A nice treat for us busy mums -sure, if we don’t treat ourselves, who will?? 😀

Sometimes you can walk in and get done but its best to make an appointment to make sure you can get done when you want.

CaliGal

I had these done in Mid June and they lasted a good 4 weeks while we were in Spain! They were just like new despite being in the sandy beach most days.

Well worth it! Must make an appointment to go get another set soon!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.