Boots new & improved Nappy Range And 3for2

Home Forums National Chat Boots new & improved Nappy Range And 3for2

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone on Mumstown

We are delighted to launch our new range of nappies.

Big choice for your little one

New and improved nappy range and exclusive baby products available at Boots

With such a huge selection of nappies on the market today, new parents can spend a lot of time trying to decide what brand and type of nappy they should go for. Boots understands the importance of addressing a baby’s individual needs, and our new and improved range provides protection and comfort for each stage of your baby’s development.

[list:74qqhkhb]
    [*:74qqhkhb] Boots Newborn Nappies (€3.29 – €6.49, available in sizes 0-2) are made of super soft materials which are gentle to your new baby’s delicate skin. They are specially developed with a navel cut out (size 0-1 only) for comfort and a wetness indicator (sizes 0-2) to help signal when it’s time for your baby’s nappy to be changed.

Changing checklist
    When changing your baby’s nappy you should have some things handy to make the job easier:[/*:m:74qqhkhb]
    [*:74qqhkhb] A towel or changing mat[/*:m:74qqhkhb]
    [*:74qqhkhb] A clean nappy[/*:m:74qqhkhb]
    [*:74qqhkhb] Bowl of warm water[/*:m:74qqhkhb]
    [*:74qqhkhb] Cotton wool[/*:m:74qqhkhb]
    [*:74qqhkhb] Wipes if you’re out and about[/*:m:74qqhkhb]
    [*:74qqhkhb] Nappy cream/ spray[/*:m:74qqhkhb]
    [*:74qqhkhb] Nappy sacks[/*:m:74qqhkhb][/list:u:74qqhkhb]

Shop online at Boots.ie

Visit the all new Boots.ie to browse and shop across the full baby range. You can choose to have your order delivered to your home or collect in store.

Earn 4 points per €1 with a Boots Advantage Card

Don’t forget to use your Boots Advantage Card every time you shop at Boots to collect 4 points for every €1 you spend both online and in store*.

*Normal Advantage Card terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.

Jedt
    Keymaster

I often buy the Boots nappieswhen they have their special offers on, especially love when there is 3 for 2 on baby stuff, great way to stock up.

Must pop in Tuesday after our Mumstown event for a few bits.

3For2 Mix & Match across baby range

Jedt
    Keymaster

Loads of mammies went home with samples of the Boot’s napppies this week so hope they like them as much as we do.

We have been using them on our 2 year old and have had no leaks at all. The 3 for 2 offer is excellent, it makes them such great value.

lemonB

Hello,

I recently got a sample of the easy on pants and I find them really good, no leaks. My 2 year old only needs nappies at night time and would often wake up wet even tho he had a nappy on and I must say the boots easy on pants are far better than leading brands like pampers for example as they’re so thin could never hold thru the night so yea Im quite pleased with boots nappies.

😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

We gave out some samples of the Boots own brand nappy range out to some Mumstown members over the past few weeks to try on babies and toddlers or various sizes and here is the feedback we’ve been getting:

Muireann from Meath said: "I was very happy with the Boots nappies, size 3. They were a super fit, there were no leaks and seemed comfortable on the baby. Thanks again for the samples, Muireann"

Bianca in Louth said "I find them quite good actually, very absorbent. My 2 yo only needs nappies during the night now and a lot of times they’d leak, especially pampers ones, they’re so thin, never holds over night, but I’ve noticed the boots ones don’t leak which is great."

David in Dublin said "I take my daughter to swim classes every week and find the Boots swim nappies excellent. They are much cheaper than the ones we had previously been buying and they stay in good shape right through the swim and do no droop, like some other brands do. We would not have thought about Boots for swim nappies but we are definitely going to keep buying them now. Excellent value and superb quality"

Boots nappies are excellent value and often, they have great deals on in store. They can work out cheaper than LIDL and we’ve had consistent feedback they are very absorbent.

Worth a go and remember to use your Boots card when buying products as they have a very good reward card system.

felicity

i was asked to review these
    i thought they were both absorbant, nice colourful design. they held in good amounts even the pullups. the nappies were not bulky so fit nicely in my handbag.
    yes i would use them again
    overall i would recommend

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Felicity – really appreciate the feedback and we will pass that on to Boots 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

We take our toddler daughter swimming every week and are very impressed with the Boots swim pants. They are half the price of the ones we used to buy and every bit as absorbent. Really well made, nice design, generous sizing and a really excellent price. Well worth checking out in store or online.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.