BOOT CAMP info

Home Forums National Chat BOOT CAMP info

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

The boot camp will go ahead Meeting in the Bettystown court hotel gym
    at 2pm on saturdays.
    On a nice day, exercices / training on the beach
    On a rainy day, inside the hotel.

In both cases, the training will be personalised to each individual ability and FUN.

10 Euro, includes a family pass for the pool.

It’s open to all.

If you could show your interest.

FIRST DAY sat 30th 2pm.

RTE crew will be finished and gone by then (agreed with them), so we can have our daily exercice on saturday and family time.

See you all there next saturday.

Fabienne

chewieodie
    Participant

Yeah, I’ll be there.

Taylor5

not 100% sure, not looking forward to the sand dunes bit on the beach have a bit of a thing about Sand!!!!!
    Trying to get a minute to talk to dh about the family swim if he agrees then I will do it if not going to stick with my other two classes

CaliGal

ooohhh Count me in 😉

Fabienne

Taylor, leader Conor swam even with his aquaphobia.
    Sure you can deal with sand.
    If not you can come on rainy days, it will be inside, without sand. 😆 😆

Won’t be there for the first time (forgot about ds Bday party next sat), but I’ll definitly be there the other weeks.
    My thing is I don’t walk or run, do everything else…. will be tough for me.

See you soon.
    Fabienne

CaliGal

My thing is I don’t walk or run, do everything else…. will be tough for me.

How do you get around then? Motorized scooter or wheelchair?

Babs

I work some Saturdays but if I am not working can I just turn up for one??? How ling is it on for??

Fabienne

I walk when needed, but not for exercice.
    When I walk for too long or too fast, then my feet are very sore, long before I’m out of breath or before my muscles faint.
    I just don’t walk….

I do cycle. I have a trailer attached to the bike that’s how I bring ds to playschool the days my dh takes the car. When I have the car dh cycles.
    So not too much car.
    But the day it will be a cycling marathon / event, count me in. Love it, love it. Love it.

But I should think about the wheelchair

😆 😆 😆

The boot camp is pay as you go, you can go only when suits. It’s for 1 hour/ 1 hour 15min.

Fabienne

scole1

will try it but not this week…..so will see on the saturdays what the mood takes me and go from there…..

Taylor5

will try it but not this week…..so will see on the saturdays what the mood takes me and go from there…..

COME ON GET YOUR ASS MOVING 🙄 😆 😆 😆

Babs think its just for the duration of op trans…. you should see the two sexy insturctors two very good looking guys and fab bodies but one is a real hottie!!! 😳 😳 😳 I want to run behind him……. I’ll be like a donkey with a carrot on a stick 😳 😆 😆 😆
    Dont mind walking or running on the beach sand wise but its the sand dunes, just the idea of sand in my runners is freaking me out!!!!! might wear wellies…. sorry pmsl at the idea of that 😯 🙄

Fabienne

you should see the two sexy insturctors two very good looking guys and fab bodies but one is a real hottie!!! 😳 😳 😳 I want to run behind him……. I’ll be like a donkey with a carrot on a stick 😳 😆 😆 😆
    :

😳 😳

give us name! or more details (height, hair, eyes….)

I know for sure that one of them has a partner and child, so you could swap
    😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

See you soon,
    Fabienne

scole1

no sorry can’t have college on sat so i will be there for weigh in and then running out of there asap…

Fabienne

scole,
    you as well will be running.
    You after your college and Taylor after gym instructor…
    lots of running planned 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

scole,
    you as well will be running.
    You after your college and Taylor after gym instructor…
    lots of running planned 😆 😆 😆

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Fabienne no harm looking at the menu when your on a diet….. no harm in looking 🙄

Happymammy

We wont be able to see them with all our boobys in our eyes jumping up and down!!!! 😆 I asked the lasd if they where gonna keep it up after ot and they said yes so babs come along on sat if u want. Im not sure if im going yet dd1 having herswine flu jab in the morning im hoping she is not sick! 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.