Book Worms

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 314 total)
  • Author
    Bookwitch

Any other book worms out there would anyone like to start a book club :?:

yummymummy

i love reading. i let my mam buy them and i read them first ha ha. im reading James Patterson, Step on a crack..it quite good. i like cathy kelly too.

pinkbabe

I am a book worm too. My bf got me 10 chick lit books a couple of weeks ago from a book man that comes into his office only prob is even if I am reading a cr@p book I feel the need to struggle through it incase it might ‘get good’.

kcireland

I think it’s a great idea! I love to get into a book … but it might take me months to finish it! 😳

yummymummy

thats one of the reasons why i like james patterson is because his chapters are only 3 pages long so it doesnt feel as if it takes ages to read the book, its also the kind of book where u cant put it down cos u need to know what happens.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d be keen on the book club Lisa. So long as it’s not too formal. Ds is still v.young so I’m not reading as much as usual but would welcome a reason to make more time.

Saw your intro and wondered then if I should mention a book club idea.

mamacita

I’d love to join a book club too!

Yvonne

Hi, I love reading and would be interested in a book club too! So count me in.
    What way are you going to work it?

nwmum

I like to read don’t make enough time to do it mind but if i get into a book i find it hard to put down

pinkbabe

Bought my 1st James Patterson today Yummy 1st to die, can’t wait to finnish the book I am reading so I can start it!!!

kcireland

I think that’s a great idea .. why don’t we all read James Patterson! What’s the title Pinkbabe?

yummymummy

he is great. the alex cross ones are the best.
    4 blind mice
    the big bad wof
    london bridges
    mary mary
    cross
    im half way through his new one and it really good.(step on a crack)

bunnacurry

I would be interested in the bookclub. Count me in. Was involved in one at work last year and it was great fun.

pinkbabe

It is called 1st to die I also bought n when we came home bf gave me a 2nd 1 called Cradle & all

Have u read either of them

yummymummy

i read 1st to die.it the first of the Womens Murder Club Series there are 5 books in that series and u kinda have to read them in order just to let u know. next one is 2nd chance,3rd degree,4th of july ans the 5th horseman.

sad i know but i really like his books.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.