Book Club on south-side of drogheda?

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Book Club on south-side of drogheda?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    nifty

Hi there, just wondering if there were any book clubs (for adults!!!) in Drogheda area? If not, would love to start one, if anyone has any suggestions would really appreciate it. :D

mamasnake

Hi
    there is one in waterstones in scotch hall they meet 730pm on the third wednesday of each month and are currently reading the shack

nifty

Hi
    there is one in waterstones in scotch hall they meet 730pm on the third wednesday of each month and are currently reading the shack

Thats great thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Nifty,

We are hoping to get the Mumstown book club active again soon.

If you would like to get involved, please let us know.

Thanks.

nifty

Yes myself and a friend would definetly be interested
    Thanks!

scole1

there is a girl here who started the mumstown bookclub bookwitch. and bunacurry…

also if you go to mumstown on facebook you will get in touch with her too, look for lisa and she can help guide you to book club too

nifty

Already tryed that, but no luck?

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hey Nifty,

What are you reading at the moment? We can start a little chat section online about books to read until we get a proper book club up and running

I just finished Adele parks, Young Wives Tales. Its ok, not brilliant but got me through the rain last week when there was nothing good on TV!

I also recently read Harlen Coben, One False Move. This was great, a thriller with a good few twists and turns. Very good read.

Any recommendations please let me know, I’m looking for a good juicy book to get my teeth into. I’ll be going to the library over coming days so if you recommend something we can chat about it afterwards?

nifty

Hi, so sorry for getting back to you, I have had 2 throat infections in the last month, along with 2 sick babies, so it has not been fun at all !!

Would love to join a new book club. Do you know anything about the one in scotch hall? I am currently reading brutal art at the moment, stil trying to get into it, but my sister in law assures me it is very good, so i’ll stick with it. Just finished a few of the Karin Slaughter crime books, I loved them!!

I have joined library too, but they dont seem to hold current books,do you find that??

Thanks, Niamh

sanmac

Hi I have just signed up but would love to know if there anymore developments on the Book Club as I see this was posted back in August.

Thanks

Sandra

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.