Body wraps!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Mums & Dads,

Was lovely to see & speak to Siobhan and some of the mammies at the Drogheda event yesterday.

As some of you may know i’ve recently become a distributor for IT Works products. I handed out some information on the products yesterday morning but for those of you that couldn’t make the coffee morning i’ll post some info here and you can have a read & if you’ve any questions pop me a pm or visit my facebook page.

Ultimate body applicator
    The body applicator is an amazing product! Your fat cells store bad toxins & that’s what causes them to expand & mis-shape, giving ppl lose skin, cellulite & bad weight. The body wrap targets those bad toxins to get rid of them & shrink your fat cells. That’s how it can firm, tone & tighten ur body.

It Works Defining Gel
    This an intensive skin care gel that deeply hydrates while firming areas such as the abdomen, back, legs, and upper arms. When used regularly, It Works Defining Gel minimizes the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks and varicose veins. Luxurious hydration meets contouring results with this favorite It Works Global product. It’s the perfect companion to our It Works Ultimate Body Applicator, aka the Body Wraps!
    One of my team members who is also a mum used this gel on her daughter who suffers badly fromeczema for a week and the results were amazing, she is delighted as she didnt like using steroid cream for long periods of time on her daughter! I have before & after photos on my fb page to view.

I am currently waiting for my order of defining gel, to start using myself but I have used 3 of the wraps so far, and am delighted with the results. Although after having 3 babies in 3 years & a load of stretched skin & stretch marks I have a bit to go until I reach my goal of a beach body for my hols in August ;) So along with a healthy enough diet & exercise I am confident I will reach this goal.

So if anyone would like to pm me or visit my facebook page please do, I will be more than happy to answer any queries you might have.

https://www.facebook.com/trayseastcoastwraps

Mumstown will be reviewing one of our wraps soon, so keep an eye out for that aswell :)

Tracey x

julymam

I have before & after pics of one mum up on my facebook page if anyone wants to have a look, the most recent one up is of one of my team members & after only one wrap! Results are amazing 🙂
    She also did a 2nd wrap & those pics are in the album Body wrap results, and I think hers is the very last photo she’s wearing pink x

Jedt
    Keymaster

Have to say, my belly was a little tighter after the wrap. I was very good at drinking lots of water and avoiding caffeine and having green tea and healthy food. It is a good idea before a special event – like a party or wedding. I would do it again. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.