Blood Brothers coming to TLT

Home Forums National Chat Blood Brothers coming to TLT

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This show has been getting rave reviews for years and we are delighted to let you know that it is now coming to the TLT. For anyone inn the North East who has not yet seen it, this is a great chance to see it without having to travel far.

Here are all the details:
    BLOOD BROTHERS
    Written by Willy Russell, the legendary BLOOD BROTHERS tells the captivating and moving tale of twins who, separated at birth, grow up on opposite sides of the tracks, only to meet again with fateful consequences.

The superb score includes Bright New Day, Marilyn Monroe and the emotionally charged hit Tell Me It’s Not True with Maureen Nolan, of the world-renowned pop group ‘THE NOLAN SISTERS’ reprising her role as the tragic Mrs. Johnstone.

Few Musicals have received quite such acclaim as the multi-award winning BLOOD BROTHERS, and Bill Kenwright’s production, having recently celebrated its 23rd phenonenal year in London, continues to enjoy standing ovations at every devastating performance.

For more see: http://thetlt.ie

Taylor5

I seen this about 20 years ago in Dublin with Rebecca Storm in the cast, we had a night out with all the girls, aunties, cousins etc…. we had a ball and a few weeks later my Aunt dropped dead at a very young age

I was telling my mam about it, she would love to go and see it again…. the tlt is much cheaper for shows then the Dublin ones and they do a fab ticket and stay offer with the d hotel

chewieodie

Aw, I loved this show….. 😉

I’ll be going around singing "~Tell me its not true" for the whole weekend now! 🙄 😆

Jedt

Its great that its on locally. Its so handy having a lovely theatre right on our doorstep and nice that you can have a drink if you fancy one.

Might get to this show some night, heard great things about it!

Taylor5

oh it is brilliant, you will be sobbing your eyes out in parts… your mam would love it

munchin
    Participant

i’ve seen this show 3 times – twice with Rebecca Strom don’t know if i’ll be able to persuade anyone to come with me a 4th night 😆 😆 😆 but i’ll try 😉
    i’ll be same singing "tell me it’s not true" now for next few hours 😆 😆

Taylor5

i’ve seen this show 3 times – twice with Rebecca Strom don’t know if i’ll be able to persuade anyone to come with me a 4th night 😆 😆 😆 but i’ll try 😉
    i’ll be same singing "tell me it’s not true" now for next few hours 😆 😆

i would love to go again, Munchin we will have to get a list going and have a girly night out, none of my friends would go to it…. but they would meet for drinks after 🙄

munchin
    Participant

mmmmmmm not a bad idea Taylor – m ust check out on TLT site when it’s on and maybe we could organise a few of us to go????

munchin
    Participant

Right had a look it’s on 10-14th April tuesday to Saturday Anyone????

Taylor5

Saturday sounds good, at least we could have a few drinks

munchin
    Participant

chances are i’d most likely drive Taylor

so sat 14th? Taylor
    Munchin
    anyone else????

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.