Blinds

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi, me again!!

Because we have just moved house, we are battling with various tradespeople to get jobs done as and when.

We had some blinds fitted by a lovely girl called Lorna Sharkey, Windowmate blinds. She was very good not pushing me to go for most expensive option and letting me take my time over what i wanted without pressure. She started up her own business back here in Ireland after going travelling and making blinds whilst she was travelling in Australia, she is very genuine and prices are great, and its brillinat to see an enterprising female.. So here i am again recomending a company,

Her contact number is 086 3650556.

I hope this is of help to someone!!

Moonflower

lmckeown

Thanks for recomending lorna! she’s my cuzin! 😀

Moonflower

Thats ok, it was nice to have a genuine person come to the house and not feel i was being ripped off, so would recommend her to anyone!!

Moonflower

Sweetypie

Thanks Moonfower – just about to move into a new house and blinds is one of the things that I need done – think i’ll call her for a quote.

Meanwhile – can anyone recommend a good tiler and the best value place to buy tiles in Drogheda? Also wooden floors and carpets and someone to lay these? Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Thanks girls!

Moonflower

Good luck with your tiling, i definately cannot recommend there , another one of my home disasters!! we had a tiler, but my tiles arent great. I did hear of a female tiler around the Mornington, bettystwon area that is very good, maybe ask on a separate thread……. sounds like I am being sexist, but sometimes a man is not always best one for job…….

Dinomum

def agree on that one moonflower….generally females pay more attention to detail and are more inclined to clean up after themeselves !!! that said, there are some male tilers who are quite good too.

Sweetiepie, there is a guy in roschoill who tiled our en-suite, he’s pricy but is fairly good…with these guys(and gals) personal reccommendation is usually the best way of picking someone. PM if you want his number.

TLENNON

Can recommend Lennon Tiling. See other forum on recommending a good tiler. PM me for his mobile – you’ll find him in white pages anyways.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.