Blankets or Gro Bags?

Home Forums Newborns, Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Teens! Blankets or Gro Bags?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

ikea has some, saw it on their website.

pookie2

Speed reading. Hope I didn’t miss anything vital!!

Oh gro-bags! Once baby over 8lbs or something. Just watch the tog rating (like duvets) – a vest, a babygro, a cardie, a grobag & NOTHING else.

By the way, if it’s a boy & you’d be interested, I have some lovely grobags (& blankets for when out & about etc). My fella’s just be out of them when your babby arrives. If it’s a girl, I’d be of no help to you at all, I’m afraid……

Moonflower

i swaddled with a cellular blanket for first few weeks..DS woudl sleep so soundly when he was all snug…used grow bags later but often wonder if thats why DS now still throws hsi feet out so much..poor little things if they get too warm in grow bag they cant kick their feet out…will use again but always makes me wonder…

mumof2

I used a grow bag on my ds2. I got it in smyths in the nursery department. It was 50 euto back then. But it kept the baby warm if it was cold and cooled the baby down if it was too warm. My ds loved it. Loved it that much that when i put him into it and into the cot he would go off to sleep without a whim. 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 He never slept or settled in the cot when I had blankets in it so needless to say i never went back to blankets. Good luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.