blackberry picking

Home Forums Movies, TV, Books & Entertainment blackberry picking

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sister_Trip

Hi Everyone,

I want to bring D blackberry picking , does anyone know a good spot around the area, :D

ST :)

noeleenw

hi there the blackberries are nearing the end of season , i live on a farm and there are not many nice ones left now in the ditches

Sister_Trip

oh ok thought it was sept oct , will know for next year
    thanks a million

St 🙂

Taylor5

I live in Five oaks and walk up the fields and pick them, ds sees them and goes yum yum 😳 😳 I pick them off the bushes for him and he gobbles them down, sure thats what we did as kids.
    Dont think they were great this year, not many big juicey ones nearly all small ones.
    Might take a walk tomorrow and have a look for more

happymumblemum
    Participant

they would really be done at this stage normally but wih the wierd weather these days who knows…. once they have gone to seed they go yucky

EJ

Hi we found lots in Ratheskar and Little wood, but that was at the start of sept and end of august, so they are nearly all gone now!

EJ

Sister_Trip

Thanks girls , i’ll have a look but at least I’ll know for next year 🙂

Taylor5

They season is Sept/October so it may have been earlier this year. We were eating them off the bushes about 3 weeks ago 😳 😳 😳

EJ

I actually took my walk this morning out of Ardee town and towards Ballapousta/ Smarmore, and there are loads of big juicy ones on the bushes along the roadside. Only thing is I dont like to pick them by the road because of all the smelly car fumes…..

happymumblemum
    Participant

wow i havent seen any in a while

noeleenw

i think the bad frost last week killed alot of them off although i ate a few today !!! 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.