Black Eyed peas

Home Forums National Chat Black Eyed peas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ed1
    Participant

OMG this concert was amazing. Now I havent been to a concert in years but my god I dont think anything would beat this one. FAB FAB FAB…….would love to be going again tonight.

Anyone else go to it???

Taylor5

No didnt go but do really like them, the two boys love boom boom pow!

you would guess that they would put on a great show! You sound like you buzzing 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

yes they were fab..I am not really into them at all but finished up early and went in to watch the last hour of the show. Brill!!!

And I am going again tonight he he he he

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds like u had a great time….I’m a 🙁 case too, haven’t been to a concert in years as well. But had a moment of madness recently- woke up one morning feeling I wanted to do something a little crazzzzzzy so just then an ad came on the radio that Lady Gaga tickets on sale that Friday morning at 9am. Myself, the two girls and the little man ((only 2 but has had a strange fascination with Lady Gaga since bout 9mths old… 😕 ), all love her stuff. So booked tickets for us online that morning,in a pure moment of madness…now I cant wait until October. Should be a great concert too. Think I have to start living a little bit more… 😆

ed1
    Participant

Happymumblemum, you are so lucky. You work up there dont you? My son and I were talking about this last night. I think I would love a job there and DS said when he is old enough he wants to sell hotdogs at the concerts.

Mummy5, that was the first concert I have been at since Sting and that was an engagement present, so 15 years ago. I think I will start going to them again.

We drove up too and there is a car park right next to the O2 especially for the events. €10 paid on the way in. So handy..

I really would love to be going again tonight..

Anonymous
    Inactive

😆 😆 😆 Thats mad Elaine……last proper concert I was at was Sting too in the old Point Depot…….maybe was 15yrs ago too, remember it was a birthday present before I had children…….hey, we have to start living it up now….. 😆

yummymummy

Sick I missed the concert 🙁

Mummy5I went to see gaga in feb and she was BRILL….ye will have a ball at the concert, it was a great show!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.