bistro bt

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business bistro bt

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bistro bt

Hi to all out there in Bettystown. Bistro BT opened its doors last thursday and we are looking forward to meeting you all.
    Our Opening Hours are as follows:

Monday: 9.15am – 5.30pm
    Tuesday: 9.15am – 5.30pm
    Wednesday: 9.15am – 5.30pm
    Thursday: 9.15am – 5.30pm
    Friday: 9.15am – 9.30pm
    Saturday: 9.15am – 9.30pm
    Sunday: 10.am – 5.30pm

On Fridays and Saturdays after 5.30pm we introduce ourEvening Menu with a delicious range of Starters, Main Courses, and a broad Wine selection.

Come and try our homecooked delicious desserts, our Chocolate & Orange Cheese Cake, our Chocolate Fudge Cake, our Bread and Butter Pudding with Custard. All food on our Menu is homecooked and supplied locally. Myself Tina and my partner Eriona and all of the staff would like to wish all a Happy Christmas.

Bistro BT is located across the road from Funtasia in Bettystown on the beach slip road. The restaurant/cafe itself sits on the beach with a magnificent view of the Irish Sea from all parts of the interior.

We are also opening St. Stephens day from 10am- 3pm.

hjs

I am mad to try you out, but like a load of us on here, am all go for Operation Transformation in the NY. So… are you up for a challenge? Could you create us a hearty, winter warming but v v v healthy low fat meal to eagerly devour after a good hour long freezing stomp up an down the beach?

Could be some great local publicity for you in that too?

What do you think, fellow Op Tranners??? We could meet Sat after weigh in or Sun maybe, have a bracing march and then craic and cackles in here guilt free after???

bistro bt

Loved your idea, if you are still interested, you could give us a call in Bistro Bt at 041 98 87794. We would love to hear some ideas and we can try to sort out something for you.

Thanks

Tina & Eriona

sweetpea1979

i’d be up for it!!!

chewieodie
    Participant

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 sounds good to me…. 😉

Fabienne

Went there yesterday, with dh and 2 kids and their new ds.
    Place is child friendly. Liked it. Very busy, so I guess I’m not the only one who wanted to try it (thanks to mumstown, otherwise it would have take me 6 months to see it).

A light lunch could be a good idea.
    Had poached eggs and bacon with bread and butter.
    Because had 2 wrapped butter in my plate I ate it all. If it’s in a extra cup then I’ll have to think about serving myself so more butter. It’s hard for me to resist food when it’s in my plate. Always think if it’s not eaten then it will get wasted in bin (being french and all starving around us, can’t accept to see food going in a bin). If still wrapped in extra plate then I think they’re goiing to reuse it, then I eat less.

If they had a veg soup + poach egg (without bacon) it could be a nice lunch not too rich.
    And wholwheat flour scones or a light in butter carrot cake without icing it’s a sweet snack, rich but still ok if you want to have an extra without feeling too guilty about the new year diet.

Talk soon.

Bistro BT let us know if you add a special light menu for those who want to eat out without the extra 2lbs on the scale.

Wish you succes,

Fabienne

scole1

great idea, and defo a great plug for you guys if you take up the challenge need something light and healthy and very much affordable…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.